April 7th, 2018 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise w/Star Wars Day at Sea

Family of 4 from Chilliwack, BC, Canada. First Disney cruise. First cruise for our 8yo boy and 6yo girl. Would love to get to know some other families before the cruise. I understand if we are too late to participate in the Fish Extender activity, but would appreciate any tips and ideas to make the trip extra special. Collin & Elsie, Xander, Chloe.

If not too late, we would be interested also. Family of 4 - our kids are 11 and 7. :)

I’d love to exchange gifts with your family. We are also a family of four. We have two boys, ages 11 and 8. We’re from Texas, and this is our second cruise, but first time to do a FE gift exchange. You can email me at criska830@yahoo.com.

Family of 4 from Chilliwack, BC, Canada. First Disney cruise. First cruise for our 8yo boy and 6yo girl. Would love to get to know some other families before the cruise. I understand if we are too late to participate in the Fish Extender activity, but would appreciate any tips and ideas to make the trip extra special. Collin & Elsie, Xander, Chloe.

I’d love to exchange FE gifts with you! Email me at criska830@yahoo.com. We are a family of 4 with two sons, ages 8 and 11.

Ok, we just bought our cruise tickets a couple of weeks ago, and I know this is LAST minute, but does anyone want to participate with us for fish hook extender? We are a family of 4. Thanks, and I understand if it's too late. I may just surprise my kids on my own if no one can participate! :) neela@sheth.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter