April 9, 2005 Magic.....ANYONE???

My sister (ltviolets) was posting a reply to this thread but in error started a new thread. Is there anyway to have that message moved to this thread so we do not have two April 9th, 2005 going? :teeth:

I think a moderator can close the thread that she started, you'll just have to ask one of them too.

I think we have decided on an excursion for Grand Cayman :)
My dh and I are going to go on the Shipwreck & Reef snorkel. We are debating on taking our kids. My oldest said that she doesn't want to go because the fish "will freak her out!" The youngest said she wants to go. Luckily, I have time to figure it out!

Have a great week everyone!

Hope

We are flying down the day before the cruise and have reservation at the Radisson. We have all the plans in place except how to get to the Radisson and how to get back to the airport afterwards. My DD wants us to get the Hummerzine. We will see about that. It may end up being cost effective with 13-14 going with us. I still need to research that one out. ;)

Hopelea I thought about that excursion also but then started checking into Captain Marvin’s. I hear great things about this one. It’s just that it takes me out of my comfort zone to book on my own and outside of Disney.

BTW how do you contact a moderator?

I think you can just click on the bottom of the thread and "report this thread to a moderator"

It is definately out of my comfort zone to book outside of DCL. But on our last cruise we had friends that booked with Captain Marvins and had a wonderful time.

We are driving down Friday afternoon. We will arrive in Titusville, about 25 miles from the port, around midnight. Our dd's will be taking their SAT test that Friday and they can not be out of school. We will have to wait until they finish their tests before we can leave. Needless to say, I am NOT happy with that.

The Hummer sounds great!!! I just can't wait to go. It doesn't seem like April will ever get here.

I am going to try to upgrade at the port as soon as we get there. We are booked into two Cat 10's. I would love to upgrade to a balcony. But, I will be happy with my cat 10's!! I am just happy to be there.

I have a friend that just got off the Magic Saturday. She was in a Cat 2!!!! I can't imagine!

Talk to you later...........Hope

Hello fellow cruisers, This is our first cruise.DH, DD & DGD 6 (is this a new one for granddaughter?) HookedonDCL is my sister. We are so excited about our trip. Thanks TraSee for making a list

:cheer2: I can't believe that we will be on the magic in a little over three months. Any one making final decisions on excursions? I know it's tough when you want to do everything. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter