Are Crocs in style?

Kittyblue

7322, 32502, <3
My kid who's soon turning 20 asked for Crocs with those little charms for her birthday. Have Crocs made a come back? (Of course I got them for her, if she loves them that's enough).

My kid who's soon turning 20 asked for Crocs with those little charms for her birthday. Have Crocs made a come back? (Of course I got them for her, if she loves them that's enough).
not so sure about the charms....at the oregon goodwill outlet garbage store i picked up a pile of cotton weevil charms...no one wants them at the farmers market...had them for years...not sure if i still have them though....anyhow tax tree, custom free crocs in oregon, bought a pair....great for desert living...scorpions have a place to show their tails if spending the night in my crocs.

I live in Florida and everyone has them, my DS11 had to have them. I cant say if they made a full comeback but every store has them in every color.
I never thought I would spend $50 on kids foam shoes

Last edited:

I would love to have a pair of Crocs but I can't wear the regular ones. The curve up too much for my toes.

I still have the ones I bought 14 years ago as they haven't worn out. I only wear them around the house now or to make trips to take out the garbage, but they still look fine except that the hard parts broke off (I actually got replacement parts for free once) and I can't find one of the straps. And I'm not sure they're quite so replaceable since this pair was made in Canada.

We've bought Crocs for our kid in different sizes/styles. I guess that takes care of the issue that they take a long time to wear out - that kids will need bigger sizes. I read some article at least a decade ago that said that Croc's biggest problems were that they take a long time to wear out, and that they competed with a lot of knockoffs.

I also went for a medical visit and the administering nurse was wearing Crocs with two Grogu charms. I guess they're still comfortable if you're out on your feet all day.

I have a pair of the regular ones from when I had heel spurs, they were the only thing that helped me with the pain.
But I also have a couple pair of Croc sandals, they're called the sexy flip, they are so comfortable and have good cushion. They're very stylish compared to the original shoe. They are my go to shoe.

They are absolutely back. DD17 wanted them for her birthday and DD14 wants them, too! Never thought I’d see the day that they would wear Crocs:). They are in every store in the mall that teen girls like.

YAY!! Crocs are back! I wear them every day for a variety of reasons. I'm ready for some new colors- there used to be tons, but for the past few years the choices have been few and uninspired- but if crocs are back in style, I'm guessing I'll have a lot more colors to choose from!

They are somewhat in style by me.
The girl athletes love them to wear to and from games, meets or whatever it is they play.
I don’t see many males in them
I also don’t see many adults in them.
My DD18 only wears them to and from games. Everywhere else she wears her Birkenstock or gym shoes.

Classic Crocs are ugly but my kids love wearing them around the house.

I personally like the slide/flip flop sandal better. Used to have a closed toe sandal of theirs but I did not find that specific design to be very good (I got blisters from it) and so I switched back to Keen sandals.

Anyway, to the original question, I'd say:
I don't think that Crocs have ever been IN style, but paradoxically they've also never gone OUT of style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter