Are Trams ever coming back?

Wow. They started back in December for MK, I assumed they were all back by now. But, now that I google, I guess not?

Yeah, arrived at Epcot on Sunday around 4 and for some dumb reason they parked me in almost the very last row of the lot even though there were several spots available closer. I don't usually take a tram and actually love walking but I can't imagine people who have issues or have spent all day in the parks and Disney not having trams available for them. I don't see anyone talking about the trams so they must not be missed?

Disney quickly brought back trams at the TTC I believe after it made the news that they still hadn't been running the trams anywhere. Was a quick cover up to react to the news story that, again, Disney cutting perks but still charging the same or more. What's it cost to park there $25, $30? With no trams, you could always pay more for preferred... Almost... like... They.... Planned...
Don't care if I'm right, but I'm blaming Chapek.

NOPE :( We were at Epcot this past weekend and zero trams running. We walked and walked. My concern is for AFTER your day in the parks. My Husband and I barely made it back to our car. When you're tired, a tram would be nice.
exactly, so my question is what has Disney said about the trams if anything?

We were at AK yesterday and EP today. No trams at either park. And it has been HOT. So hot that we have gone back to our rental for an afternoon break (which we usually don’t do)- and that makes it worse. Because in the morning we park at an ok distance. But when we return in the afternoon- today at EP we were in the furthest out row we could be in. I’ve always said I could roll with all the changes- but they are pushing my limits. 😔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter