Are you from Massachusetts?

AHHH! Judys popovers! :cloud9:

Hah! I remember that place! I saved that place for when my parents came up to visit-too expensive for me otherwise! :goodvibes

One thing about UMASS area is, in addition to the amazing beauty, the food options are endless! Sometimes I actually take a small cooler when we visit out there for snacks to bring home-Antonios, Sugar Jones, Bueno y Sano, Blue Wall cookies (though I think last time I was visiting campus, Blue Wall had disappeared :sad1: ) It's amazing I didn't gain a zillion pounds when I went there:eek:

*If anyone was at UMASS between '93-'98, I used to work at a small hippie store in Amherst Center called "Honey Love & Butterflies" :hippie: :hippie: (eventually changed to Sun Hemp and then I believe closed down completely)

Another Massachusetts Disney nut here!

Originally from Provincetown, then Shelburne Falls (home of the glacial potholes & Mole Hollow candles), then as an adult Newburyport and Byfield, and finally home in Bellingham! I love Massachusetts, but Florida will hopefully be our winter retirement home! Howdy neighbors!

Originally from FL.
Went to Worcester, MA for college. Just finished in December, so I will be moving to Framingham/Natick once my lease here is up.

I graduated in 94. My sister graduated in 89 so you may have crossed paths w/her. My whole family is still in Rowley. Still couldn't get away from Triton cause my husband ended up teaching there up until 2 years ago and my sister teaches there now. I also worked there for a bit as well as an afternoon program at Salisbury Elementary. I also still have several friends from there that I still stay in touch with. Small world.

One thing about UMASS area is, in addition to the amazing beauty, the food options are endless! Sometimes I actually take a small cooler when we visit out there for snacks to bring home-Antonios, Sugar Jones, Bueno y Sano, Blue Wall cookies (though I think last time I was visiting campus, Blue Wall had disappeared :sad1: ) It's amazing I didn't gain a zillion pounds when I went there:eek:

mmmmm Sugar Jones....mmmmm Antonio's....mmmmm Bueno....

I think I need to go to Amherst soon and indulge. popcorn::

I graduated in 94. My sister graduated in 89 so you may have crossed paths w/her. My whole family is still in Rowley. Still couldn't get away from Triton cause my husband ended up teaching there up until 2 years ago and my sister teaches there now. I also worked there for a bit as well as an afternoon program at Salisbury Elementary. I also still have several friends from there that I still stay in touch with. Small world.

We live in Rowley as well! :laughing: :laughing:

Any of you New Englanders dare to drive to WDW? DH and I are thinking about it for our Dec 08 trip. We were going to rent a car anyways for the week. Adding on those few extra driving days would be cheaper than plane tickets.

We drove in 04. Some people like driving, we'll probably skip it until the kids are older. We went when DS was 7 months and DD was 3:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Currently in North Andover. Grew up in Lawrence, moved to Methuen a few times and back to Lawrence. Now I have a nice home just south of Lawrence and next to Middleton.
Just came back from a trip to SSR with a 3-night cruise on the Wonder. The cruise was the best vacation yet my family has had.
Gus:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter