• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Artist Point

Thanks for that great review. My DH and I will be having our first dinner of the trip at Artist Point for our anniversary celebration. I have been so looking forward to it. I just don't know what to choose for dinner. So many yummy looking choices. I do know I will be having that mushroom soup.
:goodvibes

DH, me and two of our best friends finally tried AP last week. It was a great experience.

We all opted for the fixed price three-course menu, and we all did the wine pairing.

The service was just right, all of the food was delicious and the wine pairing was a revelation...just amazing how perfectly the wines worked with our courses.

Meezers said:
Mom and I have this on our list for our next trip (DB too picky for this one last time and he is staying home this time). I REALLY want to try the salmon...but I have tried salmon several times and it is just too fishy....

Do you think there is a way to just try the salmon without ordering a whole portion? If it was yucky I would hate to waste it...plus I would be hungry!

A few times I've asked them for a "surf and turf" of the salmon and the buffalo steak. This used to be on the menu long ago, and any time I've asked for it they've been happy to serve it this way (along with a side of mac and cheese - I know, that may not "go" but I really like it there) but I'm sure I paid a pretty penny for it. It couldn't hurt to ask. The serving size of both salmon and buffalo was smaller than individual. But plenty!

Also, last time our two-year-old went. Luckily, he had amazingly good behavior that night (he can be great in restaurants, or he can be not-so-great). My point is that they are child-friendly. The server had an order of mac and cheese for him very quickly, and that helped in the behavior department. They have crayons and stuff as well.

d-r said:
A few times I've asked them for a "surf and turf" of the salmon and the buffalo steak. This used to be on the menu long ago, and any time I've asked for it they've been happy to serve it this way (along with a side of mac and cheese - I know, that may not "go" but I really like it there) but I'm sure I paid a pretty penny for it. It couldn't hurt to ask. The serving size of both salmon and buffalo was smaller than individual. But plenty!

Also, last time our two-year-old went. Luckily, he had amazingly good behavior that night (he can be great in restaurants, or he can be not-so-great). My point is that they are child-friendly. The server had an order of mac and cheese for him very quickly, and that helped in the behavior department. They have crayons and stuff as well.

I never thought of asking for both!!! What a great idea, I think I'll try it on my next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter