Ashley & Mike's SOG Wedding -06/25/09 - We're moving! And Randy pics are up!

Man i saw the beginning but stupid work got in the way for me too! :mad:

From what i did see though you looked beautiful! I got alittle teary! Congrats hun!:hug:

Damn, I was hoping the sneak peak would be up already :lmao: Not yet...

I am so mad now. I dind't get to watch! We were getting our marriage license...

I am sure you looked beautiful big hugs:flower3:

Awww Ash I meant to comment yesterday, and I got sidetracked (after I watched your wedding though) you looked amazing, I want your sneak peek up now too lol! So gorgeous girl, congrats!

UPDATE FROM ASHLEY:goodvibes

Hi Ladies, I spoke to Ashley on the phone earlier tonight and she wanted me to relay a message to you all. She is unable to get internet access while on the disneymoon to post, but she read all the comments (and loves that we stalked her lol) and wanted me to tell you all thank you for all the support. She had a little slip and fall during her bachalorette party and spent the day before the wedding in the hospital and in a wheelchair, BUT she made it through and has lots of other exciting stories (which I won't spoil here heehee). She is currently at the Boardwalk and will be moving to the AKL in a few days, and is having a great time :)

Anyways, I told her I would make sure I posted to update everyone (how sweet is she btw to think of us while on her disneymoon... must be because she is a Red Sox fan:thumbsup2) Night Ladies XOXO

She also told me some rather intresting stories

Thanks Sam for the update! I'm glad she is okay after her fall. Can't wait to hear the interesting stories!

Thanks for the update! I felt so bad, it looked like she was clearly limping, but she had a smile on her face the entire time, regardless! :goodvibes

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hi from wdw. I am using DHs iPhone to do this so I am gonna keep it short. Everything is going great I think we r gonna come back later this year cuz we really haven't been able to do stuff cuz of my foot. Glad you all got to watch and thanks for all of your sweet comments!

I am so bummed that I missed your wedding! I've been stuck in bed due to my accident. I can't wait for pictures!!!! I hope that you had a magical day. It sound like you did based on everyone's comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need updates soon! Hope you are having a wonderful Disneymoon!!!:goodvibes

OMG how did I miss your PJ? I'm now kicking myself I'd didn't get to see the live broadcast! Anyways, I hope your foot is feeling better, and you are having a fantastic honeymoon!

And I'll end with GO SOX!! :lmao:

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I'm such a sap, totally started tearing up! :goodvibes

Thanks for posting that Sarah!

Aww Ashley I just watched your sneak peek! How beautiful! Shades of Green is gorgeous! How have I never been there! OMG the ceremony looked fabulous!
I'm so sorry you hurt your foot! But yey for real wedding bands!!

By the way ashley, it was a gorgeous wedding. Love the sneak peek! I'm so happy for you. The sneak peek, totally made me excited for my wedding. Was it ok in the heat? It was pretty warm on your wedding day!

Ashley, you looked so beautiful!!! I really loved your tiara and bouquet. And it looks like your fans were put to good use! God bless!

I just watched the sneak preview and bawled my eyes out.... what a beautiful ceremony!!! =*)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter