Ashley & Umut Planning Journal WP/GF 06/06/09 UPDATE 06/23 PICTURES!!

Your Pictures were great, such a pretty bride!

YAY a baby...is it a Honeymoon Baby????

Your Pictures were great, such a pretty bride!

YAY a baby...is it a Honeymoon Baby????

Thank you! I just LOVE our photos soo much!! I couldn't of been happier.

YES!!! It's a honeymoon baby!!! My family is soo excited and laugh that it took us no time lol :rotfl: Me and DH our soo happy and excited!!! :flower3:

Hmm... I think we should have a Disney Baby thread so we can help plan for that! Names and such! lol. :thumbsup2

Congrats (again!) to both you and your DH! :goodvibes

Hmm... I think we should have a Disney Baby thread so we can help plan for that! Names and such! lol. :thumbsup2

Congrats (again!) to both you and your DH! :goodvibes

I know I think the same thing it's a great idea!!! There is a thread called mom to be that I'm on and that helps but a disney baby thread would be perfect!!!! Thank you again!!!!!!! :flower3:

I'll update tonight!!!! I finally got internet at home!! :cool1:

Girl I am so so sorry I did not see this sooner!!! Congrats. This is so exciting. I am beyond happy for you!! how are you feeling?

Girl I am so so sorry I did not see this sooner!!! Congrats. This is so exciting. I am beyond happy for you!! how are you feeling?

Thank you!! It's okay we just found out over the weekend!! We were at my brothers in miami for july 4th weekend!! Thank you we are sooo happy too!! I'm doing okay I've been getting sick every day all day long!!! :sad2: I stop getting sick around dinner time lol it's soo weird it's like the baby knows when its time to eat :rotfl: :flower3:

Thank you!! It's okay we just found out over the weekend!! We were at my brothers in miami for july 4th weekend!! Thank you we are sooo happy too!! I'm doing okay I've been getting sick every day all day long!!! :sad2: I stop getting sick around dinner time lol it's soo weird it's like the baby knows when its time to eat :rotfl: :flower3:

Well of course they know! They like eating too! Weird things too... like pickles with peanut butter... :rotfl: I hope when I get pregnant, I crave ice cream... lots and lots of ice cream! ;)

But congrats on the great news! :goodvibes

OMG!!!! Congratulations!!!!:woohoo::yay:

A baby is so exciting!!! The morning sickness will get better! As soon as I got in my second trimester it went away! Have you started taking prenatal vitamins? Those used to make me really sick early on. My doctor made me take Flintstones vitamins instead!

anyway, i'm SUPER excited for you!!!

Hi i found the link to your pj in your signature on the moms to be thread. i had to comment and tall you we just found out my brother and wife are having a baby and it's due march 8, 2010 too!!! :goodvibes Congratulations!!!!

Hey guys I know I've been MIA and have yet to update but I've been soo sick with this baby. But we had our ultra sound and everything is great!! :flower3:

baby.jpg

Oh Ashley look at your little peanut!! So cute! Hope you start feeling better soon!!!:grouphug:

CONGRATS!!!- it reminds me of that old Disney commercial- "Mom calls him our little souvenir"

Meg- You should totally start the thread- "Our little princes and princesses" LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter