ATC & Inchie Swap is officially closed!

I didnt do Snow White, I did Ariel. So thats not from me unless Bamb you meant to say Ariel.
I cant wait to get mine!:yay:

My inchies arrived yesterday! I love them!!! Michi, thanks so much for hostessing.

I received an extra set of Duchess Tisha's Group L-Anything Goes set so if anyone is missing their's, let me know and I'll mail it to you.

I got my package last night! Didn't have time to open it though.

Michi, thanks for hosting!

Hi Michi
Mine arrived yesterday and they all look great!

Two things:
Please pm me your addy so I can send you postage.
I did not recieve the Alice ATC for trade. Im sure in all of the messiness it just slipped your mind.
Thanks!
Rita

BAMB, I know that Aroyer and I get mixed up sometimes but I dont know if she did this swap.

My box came too. Thanks, Michi, for hosting! These ATCs showed me a whole new slew of ideas - I'm still pretty new to the ATCs. I'll have to start looking for fun things to add for next time.

AR, you did in fact do some Snow White & Lady & the Tramp. They were all mixed together.
I'm so sorry everyone for getting things mixed up. I tried my best with all the mess. I hope everyone can forgive me.

AR, didn't I send you my Rabbit? I thought I put it in the yellow envelope with your money? Double check.. DIsney Rider was the one with Alice, I did the Rabbit. Let me know if you got it. If not, I will have to cjeck & see what happened to it & make another one for you. Geez, I can't get my stuff together. I will pm you tonight with my info. Thanks everyone!

Hi Michi
I just checked the envelope and the ATC was in there but I had thought it was just money and didnt look and there was no money. So I dont know what you did.
I see where the mix up is with Snow White. That wasnt supposed to be SW but the general Disney "Kiss".
But I dont need anything back from anyone.
Michi still send me your addy and I will still send you postage because you have had a heck of a time with this and if you ever figure out the money you can buy yourself a coke on me.
Rita

Michi,
Just wanted to let you know my box arrived today.

Thanks very much for all the effort you went through to host this swap!

Hi Michi
I just checked the envelope and the ATC was in there but I had thought it was just money and didnt look and there was no money. So I dont know what you did.
I see where the mix up is with Snow White. That wasnt supposed to be SW but the general Disney "Kiss".
But I dont need anything back from anyone.
Michi still send me your addy and I will still send you postage because you have had a heck of a time with this and if you ever figure out the money you can buy yourself a coke on me.
Rita

No worries, thank you though Rita. Maybe I did use it for that. Not sure. This is whole swap was so messed up. Thanks again.

Karen, I'm glad you got your package. Thanks so much for everything!

My inchies arrived yesterday! I love them!!! Michi, thanks so much for hostessing.

I received an extra set of Duchess Tisha's Group L-Anything Goes set so if anyone is missing their's, let me know and I'll mail it to you.

Did you like the ATC's I sent you?

DRM, where on earth did you get the olw ATC stamp? I LOVE it?

Mine arrived today - that's super-fast given our current mail issues:scared1: Everything is fantastic - thanks for hostessing Michi, and thanks so much for my surprise:hug: I've got a stinking post-viral infection at the moment and it made me smile in between bouts of coughing. I now have too many ATCs for my holders, I'm trying to work out a way to mount some up as hoe decor as they are too amazing to leave in a folder (this is other people's, not mine :blush: mine are just fine tucked away:rolleyes1 )

Mine arrived today - that's super-fast given our current mail issues:scared1: Everything is fantastic - thanks for hostessing Michi, and thanks so much for my surprise:hug: I've got a stinking post-viral infection at the moment and it made me smile in between bouts of coughing. I now have too many ATCs for my holders, I'm trying to work out a way to mount some up as hoe decor as they are too amazing to leave in a folder (this is other people's, not mine :blush: mine are just fine tucked away:rolleyes1 )

Yay, I'm glad you go it. I'm very impressed with our postal service these days. That's was pretty quick.I hope you like the surprise. I saw it & thought of you. I know it;s hard to get things where you are. Get to feeling better,ok?

Ok everyone. This swap is officially closed. I hope everyone enjoyed it. I will be hosting a USA swap in February. The rules will be different & more strict on a lot of things. I will be a HUGE committment but well worth it. I hope to see you there! Thanks for playing.
Michi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter