ATC & Inchie Swap is officially closed!

Hi everyone. I have everyone's ATC's & they are all sorted. I hope everything is right. O believe there were some shortages, & I didn't get a couple of my ATC's from people. Oh well, as long as everyone else gets theirs I'm good to go.
The downside is I'm feeling super sick. Hopefully I can get these out by the end of the week. Thanks for playing

Just got back from WDW.......

Michi, sorry you're not feeling well. Wait till you feel better to sort and mail. There is no rush.

Also, if there are shortages, people then don't get one of their own back. That's normally what hostesses do. Don't short yourself!!

Hope you feel better soon!

Just got back from WDW.......

Michi, sorry you're not feeling well. Wait till you feel better to sort and mail. There is no rush.

Also, if there are shortages, people then don't get one of their own back. That's normally what hostesses do. Don't short yourself!!

Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks a lot Karen! I appreciate it. I will go through them then & see which one's I'm short & grab them for me. I doubled checked everything & couldn't find others.
I went ahead & updated your pics along with a coule other people. Everyone be sure to check out YodasMom's ATC's. I will hopefully send them out by Friday. My throat is killing along with body pain.

Thanks a lot Karen! I appreciate it. I will go through them then & see which one's I'm short & grab them for me. I doubled checked everything & couldn't find others.
I went ahead & updated your pics along with a coule other people. Everyone be sure to check out YodasMom's ATC's. I will hopefully send them out by Friday. My throat is killing along with body pain.

Karen, I hope you had fun at WDW!!

Michi, the ATC's with the pirates flag are for the pirates group and the ones with the treasure chest and poster is for the Attractions group.

I hope you feel better soon! That's what I've been battling. First it was the aches and fevers and headaches, now it's the sinuses, coughing, and sore throat. Lots of rest and fluids!!!

Thanks BAMB! I'll try to see if I can fix your pics.

I've got the same thing, except it started with the troat (which is still not better). The NHS website said it might be swine flu (oink!) or might not. But I don't fancy tamiflu - all it does is reduce 1 day and horrid side effects. I just stayed in with hot lemon and honey:thumbsup2 Oh and killer codeine doses:rolleyes1

It's no big deal, I just wanted to make sure you knew which went where.

Oh ok, got it thanks.

K everyone I mailed everything out today. Thanks again for everything. I'm sorry I had to post that I was dissapointed with some of the packaging , but this one was very difficult. So the next time, I will post exactly has to be done.
Arizona Rita, I did something extremely stupid. I believe I mailed back your money to you. So if you wouldn't mind, can you mail me a check or just give it to DIT when we do her swap. Thanks a bunch!

:hug: Sorry it turned into a hassle. I'm glad it didn't scare you off of hostessing.

Looking forward to the next one.

Money, what money?:rolleyes1

Just kidding! I will mail it to you as soon as I get it and will let you know when I do mail!
Thanks for doing this Michi!:hug:

Karen, I hope you had fun at WDW!!

I did have fun.... Thanks Michi!

For some reason, though, it seemed like a very short trip with 2 hours spent at each of AK, DHS, & DTD....The rest at the resorts, MK, and Epcot for Halloween and Food and Wine. I think I spent too much time in between the parks taking care of issues which took away time from the parks.

But, oh well.... I will be going back at the end of next month into early December for an early holiday celebration with good friends coming down from PA. We have a lot of special things planned.

BTW....Thanks again for hosting this swap! Hopefully, your next one will run smoother.

I JUST discovered ATCs this weekend - and have already bought a ton of stuff to get going with (including a book of Disney epherma that I'm dying to cut up and use!!!!!!!).

Can we start another ATC swap??? Please? I can't host, since I'm brand new to this, but I'm happy to host the NEXT one.... :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

I JUST discovered ATCs this weekend - and have already bought a ton of stuff to get going with (including a book of Disney epherma that I'm dying to cut up and use!!!!!!!).

Can we start another ATC swap??? Please? I can't host, since I'm brand new to this, but I'm happy to host the NEXT one.... :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Michi is planning on hosting one for USA State ATCs in March(early next year). We are just at the point where we are winding up most of our swaps to get ready for the holidays, many of our swappers have little time in the fall and so our swaps tend to be smaller and there are less in the fall.

Rebecca

Welcome Kate & Pete! I'm ususally the one to host the ATC swap since I brought them to this board, but thanks for offering.
rlovew is right, I will be hosting the next one in Frb. or March. It's going to be a HUGE swap. I hope you play with us then.
If you are interested in swapping with people npw, I would onto Two Peas in a Bucket & swap there for now. The people on there are very talented & you will be back some great quality stuff. Thanks abunch!

I did have fun.... Thanks Michi!

For some reason, though, it seemed like a very short trip with 2 hours spent at each of AK, DHS, & DTD....The rest at the resorts, MK, and Epcot for Halloween and Food and Wine. I think I spent too much time in between the parks taking care of issues which took away time from the parks.

But, oh well.... I will be going back at the end of next month into early December for an early holiday celebration with good friends coming down from PA. We have a lot of special things planned.

BTW....Thanks again for hosting this swap! Hopefully, your next one will run smoother.

Thanks so much Karen! I hope you'll play in the USA swap. I'm going to have some tight rules on that one. I want to make sure everything is organized & everyone gets back great stuff. I'm looking forward to it. That would be so neat to fill a carousel with all the states!

Michi,

Mine arrived today- I haven't had time to look at everything but it is here.

Rebecca

Mine are here.

The pictures just don't do them justice at all. The details are amazing.

Thank you for hostessing and bringing them to us Michi!

Got mine!!!! They are AWESOME!!!! I was showing them off at cross country today.

Michi, I got a Buzz Lightyear inchies (Disney boy) back but had only made 3 sets, so who do I owe them to? I also got 3 Snow White inchies (from Arizona Rita), so I think maybe someone is missing one from their set. So everyone keep an eye out!

I got my package today too!
Thanks Michi, I am sorry to hear this one was rough. :sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter