ATC & Inchie Swap is officially closed!

DH id leaving for Washington DC tomorrow morning so I hope to have some peace in the afternoon to hammer some of these out. I do really like the way my Robin one's came out. I was looking at them again last night.
I never see the grand picture while I'm doing the stuff so they always take me by surprise when I look at the later. It's like I can't see the forest for the trees. LOL

If anyone has Michi Belle's address and can PM to me, I'd appreciate it - I need to get these out before leaving for Kansas for the week tomorrow. Thanks!

I never see the grand picture while I'm doing the stuff so they always take me by surprise when I look at the later. It's like I can't see the forest for the trees. LOL

The same forest grows in my house, Buffy, and sometimes really thick! When I come back to my stuff I'm more satisfied than when I'm in the middle of working on them. Plus, I'm always dissatisfied with the most recent group completed!

I'm on my last group, and plan to mail on Monday.

I too am a forest dweller! I was looking at another slideshow the other day and thought "Oooh, I like that! Why didn't I think of that...." then realised it was mine:rotfl: :blush:

Mine are postal!! You should get them Wednesday or Thursday, Michi.

Let me know if you want me to post photos for you to copy.

Thanks for hosting!

Mine are postal!! You should get them Wednesday or Thursday, Michi.

Let me know if you want me to post photos for you to copy.

Thanks for hosting!

Yay, that sounds great Karen. Can't wait to get them. I know yours will be wonderful. I willjust take pics when it gets here. It will be easier on me. Thanks again!

I finished all my inchies- now I just have to do my Nature ATC and the back of my ATCs and I will be done.

Rebecca

I willjust take pics when it gets here. It will be easier on me. Thanks again!

OK, that's fine, Michi....It will save me time, too.

BTW, I was really laughed at at a crop on Friday and Saturday for several things...1) For having what was percieved to be the world's biggest tape runner with comments like "You really take your adhesive seriously!" (no, it's cheaper to use the ATG was my comment). 2) For doing the ATC's...No understanding of why anyone would do such a thing, etc. 3) For the subject matter....Actually, the subject matter of the one I was doing right then really fit the mood of appreciation of the beauty of living in the US on that day, 9/11.

I was thinking I really wished I was at a crop with people on this Board as I don't think I would get the judgemental-like comments, or at least people would accept me as being OK with the way I do things. I'd really love to try to go to SDV next summer...It's one summer when I could get away at that time since I will it's one I don't have to prepare for an international competition....(This year we do a swan song performance as outgoing champs, but next year will be our year out).

Hitch a ride with Tubachick and come on down!!!!

We would fully understand that scrapping and art are not just about 12x12 pages, sticker sneeze, and bunnies and puppies!

Are the ATC's for this swap? I can't wait to see them!

Hitch a ride with Tubachick and come on down!!!!

We would fully understand that scrapping and art are not just about 12x12 pages, sticker sneeze, and bunnies and puppies!

Are the ATC's for this swap? I can't wait to see them!

Yes, the ATC's are for this swap. They're done and out of here....Yay! Now, I get to clean up my mess and pack for WDW next week!

"Sticker sneeze"....Too funny, but true!

Yes, the ATC's are for this swap. They're done and out of here....Yay! Now, I get to clean up my mess and pack for WDW next week!

"Sticker sneeze"....Too funny, but true!

Hey I am there from Thursday to Saturday next week- any chance we could meet up again? We are at old Key West this time.

Rebecca

Hey I am there from Thursday to Saturday next week- any chance we could meet up again? We are at old Key West this time.

Rebecca

Sure! I didn't know you would be back up there. I thought you usually went up for the day on Thursday, if you went, and that's when I'm arriving (noon at MCO). Are you going to MNSSHP, by any chance, on Friday?

No- this semester DH has 2 classes that are Friday/Saturday during the day- so we are making a mini weekend of it- We go up after church on Wed and then have Thursday together and then I am doing my own thing on Friday and Saturday during the day and we have dinner together on Friday evening- but he likes an early night- since he has to be out by 7:30 for class in the morning.

Rebecca

No- this semester DH has 2 classes that are Friday/Saturday during the day- so we are making a mini weekend of it- We go up after church on Wed and then have Thursday together and then I am doing my own thing on Friday and Saturday during the day and we have dinner together on Friday evening- but he likes an early night- since he has to be out by 7:30 for class in the morning.

Rebecca

PM sent. :)

shoot, I didn't realize how close we were to the due date. Michi I will fed ex to you and you will have them by Monday or Tuesday. I still have several groups to do but most are in some stage of completion.
I just have zero mojo lately, thankfully this is my last swap for a while.

I did how ever get 3 groups of inchies done last night. So I got somewhere. I will neglect the living room today to hammer out some more things!

Do not let me back on the computer today!!!!

I forgot to post that I was postal! I mailed today with DC if you need it. I am outside Atlanta, so I figure they will get to you by Thursday.

Thanks again for hostessing!

Oh and YodasMom ~ I completely agree! The last crop I went to, I had to explain 4 times why I was making multiples of the same exact thing, and how does it work, and why would you do that....it was exhausting! I too am really hoping that I can go to SDV next year!

I will get mine finished and out by Thursday- they should reach you by Monday- they don't have that far to go.

Rebecca

I will get mine finished and out by Thursday- they should reach you by Monday- they don't have that far to go.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter