ATC & Inchie Swap is officially closed!

Thanks all for letting me know your progress. Misses Disney, I got your package today. Thank you so very much for the flowers. I use those often.
I'm uploading pics & I will add them soon. Thanks again!

K I added Misses Disney's Inshies & Gail's Food ATC for Group 5/Food.

Apparently I like to drive around with my stuff in my car for a week. I just overnighted them - you'll get them tomorrow Michi. Sorry!

Hey Michi, my delivery confirmation search tells me my package was delivered to you. Could you please confirm?

Thanks! ;)

Hey Michi, my delivery confirmation search tells me my package was delivered to you. Could you please confirm?

Thanks! ;)

Oh sorry girl, I thouht I posted. Yes I got them. They wonderfull! Thank you so much for the beautiful brads. I know just what I'm going to do with them!

Marlynnp, I just got your package this morning. They look wonderful. Thanks a bunch for playing!

Dutchess T, rlovew, I recieved your packages. Thank you for the gifts everyone gave me. I think I recieved someone else's but need to check & see. Thanks!

Ok, I have everyone's except for BAMB's. I am also waiting for money on one person as well.

I have to say though, this swap has been terribly difficult for me. Only a select few sent their items in organized. A lot of people just threw their stuff in a bag with no name,no group names, nothing marked on their baggies. Plus, recycled bags. I don't mind the recycling, but at least mark off the names that were on there before. This has been SUPER confusing & inconvenience. Mischief_Managed was here with me to help swap everything out. She couldn't believe how lots of them were sent in either.

I'm quite dissapointed & I hope I don't have to get a confusing swap again. I don't have a lot of rules, but maybe I need to have them now. I appreciate everyone playing, but I just wish people had a little more thought into their packaging.

I don't want to put a sour note on this or make anyone upset, but I just want to be honest. A lot of hostesses have tons of rules & everyone seems to abide by them. The inchies were the most difficult. If you are not going to seperate them in the future, your name needs to be on them & your name, swap group name on the ZIPLOCK baggies.

I hope you all can understand where I'm coming from.

I have to say though, this swap has been terribly difficult for me. Only a select few sent their items in organized. A lot of people just threw their stuff in a bag with no name,no group names, nothing marked on their baggies. Plus, recycled bags. I don't mind the recycling, but at least mark off the names that were on there before. This has been SUPER confusing & inconvenience. Mischief_Managed was here with me to help swap everything out. She couldn't believe how lots of them were sent in either.

That's a shame, Michi!!

I thought it was understood that every swap on this board was supposed to be individually bagged and well-labeled. It used to be. Better add it to the directions if you do this swap again.

Sorry, you're having a hard time. I would suggest PM'ing people who didn't do that and ask them to assist with your sorting.

:hug: to you!

:hug:
I'm sorry for your headache with this. Rules stink, but this is one of the reasons why there are so many of them. If things aren't spelled out, chaos rules. I know I have learned the hard way about making sure I have instructions for almost everything. Even then, they aren't always followed. Not that makes you feel any better.
:hug:

I'm glad you had someone to help you. Dealing with that on your own with all those little pieces. Vent away.

With the waiting for money, just hold that person's to the side until you get it. The rest can be sent out for those who remembered to include the postage.

Next time, take the packaging & shipping rules from one of the other swaps and copy and paste it into yours, modifying as needed. I think you did have some new to us swappers who have not seen the rules from other swaps before. I'm sure that has contributed to the confusion.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Oh Michi, I'm so sorry that things got so messy with your swap. It is really hard to swap things out when they aren't bagged and labelled properly. I think until you hostess a swap it may be hard to understand just how important the label, the right size baggie, and everything in individual bags is and how much it helps the hostess swap quickly and accurately. I'm glad MM was there to help you. Wish I lived closer so I could have helped too. I hope this won't stop you from hostessing because you do a great job!:goodvibes

What a :headache: for you, no wonder you are :mad: I used some recycled bags because I was running out of small ones and big ones just bump up the postage so much when you're sending as many as I am as far as I am but I thought I'd taken all the names off - if I missed one I'm sorry.:guilty:

Leaving you to guess what is for where is not on - who's to say how someone sees something, one person's "vintage" is another's "international" etc.

:hug: Have a little lie down and a :drinking: to celebrate the end of it!

popping in for just a sec, my head kills when I'm on the computer so I'm trying to avoid it as much as possible.

Anyway I mailed my stuff today via Fed Ex, it will be there on Saturday. Sorry I held y'all up and I really appreciate the patience. You guys know I'm never away from the boards, even while on vacation so this was a really big deal for me. Still no clear cut answers as to why I'm sick but it's going around 3 local schools (the adults though, not the kids). Being tested for Lyme Desease and mono. Blech, either way!

Oh Michi, I'm so sorry that things got so messy with your swap. It is really hard to swap things out when they aren't bagged and labelled properly. I think until you hostess a swap it may be hard to understand just how important the label, the right size baggie, and everything in individual bags is and how much it helps the hostess swap quickly and accurately. I'm glad MM was there to help you. Wish I lived closer so I could have helped too. I hope this won't stop you from hostessing because you do a great job!:goodvibes

DIT thanks for the kind words. I'm going to take a break from hosting for now. I do want to host the USA swap though. I will probably do it after the holidays.

BAMB, I appreciate you overnighting your package. I recieved it today. Thanks for playing. I will look through & make sure your groups are good.

I will go ahead & take pics of the ones I missed & post them hopefully by tomorrow. If I don't get everyone's posted forgive. Since this swap ws a messy one. Thanks!

The only one that should be short is Buzz Lightyear, I only had 3 so don't send me one back.
Postage was somewhere in one of the bags towards the top.

Hi everyone. I have everyone's ATC's & they are all sorted. I hope everything is right. O believe there were some shortages, & I didn't get a couple of my ATC's from people. Oh well, as long as everyone else gets theirs I'm good to go.
The downside is I'm feeling super sick. Hopefully I can get these out by the end of the week. Thanks for playing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter