ATC & Inchie Swap is officially closed!

:eek: Seriously? That has got to be a record for my post office.

Glad you think they are okay. I stressed again over them.

:eek: Seriously? That has got to be a record for my post office.

Glad you think they are okay. I stressed again over them.

Bummer, I don't want you to have to stress over them. They are catchy though aren't they?
I especially like your elephant & jiraffe one. I like how you embossed the vellum. Plus your kitchen ones are adorable too! Thanks again!

I'm back! And just in case anyone still needs to know, I made the same number of pieces as originally planned (as I know what you girls are like about taking on a couple of extras:rolleyes1). Plus I'd already cut and sorted everything on that basis so I thought I might as well go ahead anyway:rotfl:

In case anyone wonders, my cards are wrapped in cling film - they're not really crinkly:rotfl:

hey, updating my progress.

I got time done, with my mom's help and I have the base paper down for Kitchen, flutterby babies, Attractions,food and ethnic.

I also have the bases cut for disney general, disney boys, and flowers.

I will be working on these this week.

my stamps finally came!! My dad's employee put them in the shop so it took me forever to find them!
I am going to put the stamps together tonight and finish some time this week, I hope. School stuff took a turn for the worse yesterday so I have to put out those fires first.

It's gonna be a long year.

Got 3 more groups done this week. Working on more this weekend, but going to the Renaissance Fair today in Wisconsin...It's the first nice weekend of the summer here!

I was checking the group totals as I was packing them up and noticed there was 'something Disney' after my name in the fantasy group - I don't remember saying that and I did unicorns, so I hope no one is disappointed.

Michi, I took pics before I put them in their sleeves. I can send you the pics if you want to pm me an email address. Though you may be able to copy them from the slideshow below.

I'll be mailing Tuesday!

I was checking the group totals as I was packing them up and noticed there was 'something Disney' after my name in the fantasy group - I don't remember saying that and I did unicorns, so I hope no one is disappointed.

Michi, I took pics before I put them in their sleeves. I can send you the pics if you want to pm me an email address. Though you may be able to copy them from the slideshow below.

I'll be mailing Tuesday!

Marlynnp, those look great! I'm looking forward to seeing them in person. I will see if I can copy your slide show. If not, maybe you can email them to me. If that is too much work as well, then I can just photograph them when I get them in. Thanks a bunch!

I'm here. But I am really struggling creatively. I did finish my Robin ATC's last night though, so I'm moving forward just not as quickly as I had hoped.

Hey Michi~ I noticed that my name disappeared from Group 13, the Transportation group (cruise ship) . That's one of the ones, I am angeling.

I've still got 3 more groups to finish and hope to have them in the mail early next week. 12 groups is A LOT!!! It's taking me forever!

Not sure if I posted that I was done but I am and hope to get them out tomorrow or Friday.

Maria, that sounds great!

BAMB, just have fun with them. As soon as you relax about it, it will start coming together.

D.Tisha, I can't wait to see your as well...
YodasMom, I will put you back on the automoblies. I didn't realize that you were accidentally removed. 2 is a lot. I have three more groups to finish myself. I did my Vegas, & I eneded up losing the paper I wanted to use for it. It's the inly group I have done so far that I hate & couldn't think of anything else. Oh well, everything else is great. I will post pics.

Pirate Tink I got your package today. They look good. Thanks for playing!

DIT, I got your package today as well. They look great! Thank you sooo very much for goodies you gave me! I love them!

I'm ready to ship but don't have your address :) If you could PM to me that would be great. Thanks.

Maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter