Attention Spring/Easter Exchange Participants

J&D

<font color=red>Tag Fairy's Tag Assistant!<br><fon
Since not all of the exchange participants are subscribed to the original exchange thread, I wanted to start a new thread to remind everyone that the deadline for the exchange is Friday. Please continue to post to the original thread, which is stuck at the top of the RB, when you have sent and received your package. Thanks to all who have already posted. It really helps me to keep track of the exchange.

Thanks again to everyone for participating! I'll organize another one in the summer if there is enough interest! :D

feiertag-smiley-006.gif

I really liked the one we did last summer, where there were two packages and the first one was a mystery.

If the two packages is the problem, we could still send the package as a surprise and then reveal ourselves in a letter or card.

Just a thought. :)

Lori

Lori- When the time comes for me to organize the summer exchange, I will take a vote and see what everyone wants to do.
I have also thought about doing and exchange around the Hershey meet. Those that won't be attending would be paired up with someone who will. The person not attending would send their pal something that represents them. Their pal would share it at the meet, and they would send that person something from the meet in return. I believe the CB did this one time for DISCON. Just an idea. What do you think, Denise, since you seem to be organizing the meet? :D

Personally, I really like that idea. I'd love to go to the meet, but it's just a tad far to drive. ;)

Lori

Originally posted by J&D
Lori- When the time comes for me to organize the summer exchange, I will take a vote and see what everyone wants to do.
I have also thought about doing and exchange around the Hershey meet. Those that won't be attending would be paired up with someone who will. The person not attending would send their pal something that represents them. Their pal would share it at the meet, and they would send that person something from the meet in return. I believe the CB did this one time for DISCON. Just an idea. What do you think, Denise, since you seem to be organizing the meet? :D

Sounds like a great idea! I'm all for it.

Wow, I get to have a buddy at the Hershey meet?? Okay, so are we calling this Denise Con!! ;)

I get a Denise Con buddy!! Whooo hoo!! I am in! :)

Jen, I think a summer exchange is a great idea too, I am in on that as well! :)

Beanie- Didn't you represent someone at DISCON? If so, is that how it worked?

I'm so glad you decided to stick around! ::yes::

Well you know, I am only sticking around to see who "unsticks" the exchange thread at the top once it is done!! ::yes:: :p ;) LOL, I could never leave you guys, I love ya!! :)

Yes, that is how it worked...I represented #1 Disney Fan at Dis Con and it was awesome! I carried a little Beanie Baby with her picture attached to it and she was in all the pictures and stuff...then when I got back, I sent her a package of things like Napkins from the Poly, dis con buttons, some disney things, stuff like that...it was fun! :)

I am really excited now...thanks for thinking of a great idea!! :)

Originally posted by Beanie
Wow, I get to have a buddy at the Hershey meet?? Okay, so are we calling this Denise Con!! ;)

I get a Denise Con buddy!! Whooo hoo!! I am in! :)

Jen, I think a summer exchange is a great idea too, I am in on that as well! :)

LOL, as much as I am touched by your suggestion Beanie, can't we think of something else....like Chocolatecon??? or Rewardcon???? anybody else have any ideas?:confused: :tongue: :crazy:

LOL Denise...don't like Denise Con?? I think it has a certain, oh I don't know...ring to it!! ;)

How about Reward Con? That is a good one since it is Rewarders who are attending...oh, but I love Chocolate Con as well!!

You guys will just have to decide...why doesn't someone run a poll on this board and have people vote??

:)

The RB Meet & Eat :teeth:

Reward Con- someone who is out to steal everyone's rewards! ;) :teeth: :teeth:

Originally posted by J&D
The RB Meet & Eat :teeth:

Reward Con- someone who is out to steal everyone's rewards! ;) :teeth: :teeth:

Great idea with Meet & Eat, but I think these might be a little more accurate ;) -- Meet & Drink, RP Drink Con, Rides & Rewards, Bad Girls (& Boys) Road Tour :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter