Attention Spring/Easter Exchange Participants

Whoo Hoo Jen, you are right on the ball today!! I just saw the post, although Denise Con is not listed!! ;)

She is going to kill me for bringing this up again...shhhhh!

You know, that got me to thinking...what would happen if you needed to report a post?? :p

Well, there isn't one.....

YET

;)

:D Maybe there will be one soon.

Let's report Denise. She's a CON! :teeth:

LOL Jen, I like the way you think!! ;) Now lets hope Denise doesn't see this thread or we are in BIG trouble!! :p

Yep!!! :p

This thread has really gone off-topic! :teeth:

Now did I just help detour a thread "off topic"?? Geez, I am getting so bad about these things lately!! :p

Originally posted by J&D
Let's report Denise. She's a CON! :teeth:

Originally posted by Beanie
LOL Jen, I like the way you think!! ;) Now lets hope Denise doesn't see this thread or we are in BIG trouble!! :p

Ahem! I'm a little slow, but finally found it!

ROFLMAO! See what happens when I actually stay off my computer for a day! You guys turn on me! ::yes:: Just remember, paybacks are heck!:earseek:

Hi Beanie!

I've been great. Just finishing up cookies sales this year and quilting in addition to my rewarding and exchanging.

How is your life?

Lori

"I like it, I love it, I want some more of it ..."

Originally posted by dtuleya
Just remember, paybacks are heck!:earseek:

Hmm, that is not the quote I know about paybacks!:eek: :p

Lori, can't complain...things are going well!! Been super busy lately with my son's school (I volunteer 3 days a week now) and I have been working non stop! I think it is time for a vacation!

We are planning a Disney Cruise in February, so that is something to look forward to! Of course, I hope to get back there sooner though! LOL

Beanie - I was trying to be good! Sure don't want mods crawling out of the woodwork at this point. :tongue:

and look at the trouble you guys are getting into.........where the heck is that Mod.................;) :confused:

On another note. I like the idea of a MEET and EAT exchange (is that what it is?)

Originally posted by dtuleya
Beanie - I was trying to be good! Sure don't want mods crawling out of the woodwork at this point. :tongue:

Um, yeah, since when?:eek:

:p

Karen, I like the Meet and Eat as well, although my favorite is still Denise Con, but Denise doesn't like it?? I have no idea why? It is such a cute name for our meet!!:p

I'm off working out my muscles,, You girls have been sitting on your asses, working out your jaw muscles ,, or should I say your typing muscles,, I'm not going to argue body parts, cause we all know we talk out loud while typing until we catch ourselves at it..The point I want to make is this... I Don't know who started this Denise a thon,, but It's going to be called Michelle's birthday blowout bash,, or it's not going to be called anything...These are the rules people and if you do not like it,, then you will not allowed to go..Yes I will keep you out of our fine state of pennsylvania and You will behave in a proper manner ( for those that do not know what that means, I'll tell you, behaving in a respectable or socially acceptable way)..and another thing, There will NO drinking or late night parties.. Where did you girls think you were going ?? New jersey.. Now you girls still have a few months to shape up and learn the rules.. I would suggest you get offline and start working on them....
:snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

* How do you like me now :) *

Ok, enough of being good. I have another suggestion -- RP Girls Gone Wild! I can see the commercial for the video now!

I think we really better start thinking of calling it Michelle's Birthday Bash weekend since that's why this whole meet started. Plus you know how whinny her and Laurie get, they've already threatened not to come two times and they tried to trick us by saying the meet was in June and not July.

Does anyone recall how July 12th came to be the actual meet date????????????

I do!!!!

And in honor of that I'm voting in "Michelle's Birthday Blowout".

And if we don't call it that --- then Laurie and I aren't coming!

(J/K Michelle! Love ya girl!) :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter