AuburnJen92 has surgery

The people at Auburn had to go and teach the people at Florida everything they knew anyway, so be quiet.

get your own gimmick pal, I don't drop things, I know it's your gimmick.

Glad to know Donnie is back safe and sound...

We're actually still here. Cleaning up now and fixing to hook up. One more float down the Santa Fe and we'll pull out to head home. Send Ami my condolonces. I know she's having it rough right now. Thanks.

I have topamax every morning and evening for the migraines and perceset for the pain for the missing appendix, so I am set for now!

I go back on Thursday to see how the incisions are healing. Getting up and down is getting easier every day. I still have to sleep in the lazy-boy, but hopefully that will end soon. I tried to sleep on the couch, but woke up in a blaze of pain and ended up rolling myself in a heap on the floor to get some relief. I learned something valuable at 4am this morning: rolling and falling off the couch is much less painful than whatever position I woke up in on the couch and Perceset is wonderful still.

If I learn any more lessons early tomorrow morning, I will be sure to share!;)

Glad you're feeling better, Jen. Now, back to the college insults. popcorn::

So Jen....did you get to take your appendix home in a jar?

I have topamax every morning and evening for the migraines and perceset for the pain for the missing appendix, so I am set for now!

I go back on Thursday to see how the incisions are healing. Getting up and down is getting easier every day. I still have to sleep in the lazy-boy, but hopefully that will end soon. I tried to sleep on the couch, but woke up in a blaze of pain and ended up rolling myself in a heap on the floor to get some relief. I learned something valuable at 4am this morning: rolling and falling off the couch is much less painful than whatever position I woke up in on the couch and Perceset is wonderful still.

If I learn any more lessons early tomorrow morning, I will be sure to share!;)

It WILL get better. About the only thing that hurts on me now is where they stuck me for my IV. I'm a VERY hard stick and it took them 3 trys to get it. Then right before I was discharged, they had to draw blood on the other side and it took 4 sticks (and actually calling the head nurse in) before they got that.

Hey Jen! Sounds like you are healing up nicely! Which means that your jungle gym duties must have been put on hold for awhile~HaHa!

:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter