AuburnJen92 has surgery

It WILL get better. About the only thing that hurts on me now is where they stuck me for my IV. I'm a VERY hard stick and it took them 3 trys to get it. Then right before I was discharged, they had to draw blood on the other side and it took 4 sticks (and actually calling the head nurse in) before they got that.

Oh, I am SO glad I am not the only one in this department! I have veins that are deep and I BEGGED that woman not to put the IV in my hand, but NOOOO, she HAD to. Well, the damned thing blew up and made this 2 inch bubble in my hand. I begged her again, please take the IV and put it in the side of my wrist, but NOOOO, we had to go in the other hand, to which I became a bit testy. So, in the end, I had the damned thing in the side of my wrist, where it would stay. I know your pain, Carol, I know you pain....

Hey Jen! Sounds like you are healing up nicely! Which means that your jungle gym duties must have been put on hold for awhile~HaHa!

:hug:

YEAH! Your back! How are you doing?? I sent Chris and CJ fishing today. I don't know if that was a good idea, because the guy driving the boat is also from Alabama and of the same idiocy, so what did I do here? We have lots of sandbars and such in the rivers here locally. I don't know if Phillip has learned where they all are yet. Anyway, it is peaceful. My poor mom has been the jungle gym lately, much to my dismay. She keep volunteering. Are you doing ok?

Wow I hope everything is ok Jen, get better for Halloween so we can do a little partying:thumbsup2

Yes he is, well I guess if you have no wife,no kids and still live at home with your MOM there is nothing else to worry about LOL

Beavis_and_Butt-head.jpg

I'm not that complex a person...... As a matter of fact, I wanna grow up to be beavis and butthead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter