August 16, 2011, Disney Dream - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmansure

DIS Veteran
Two Times the Fun in the Caribbean Sun - Part 2!

Link to Part 1 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2322075

Jenanderson has graciously taken on the task of setting up a website for our group. If you would like to be included please send her a PM with the following information and she will include you and send the login/password information. Only those who include their information will have access.

http://web.me.com/jenbanderson/DreamCruise/Welcome.html

Please include info such as:
• Screen Name
• Real Names/Ages of Children
• stateroom number:
• dining rotation:
• where you are from:
• celebrations:
• will you be doing more than the cruise:
• do you want to be a part of the fish exchange?

Wow! I'm the first one here...after you, of course Harry! You're on the ball

Continuing a conversation from the previous thread about running in the 5K at CC.... I think I mentioned my "issues" with running in the heat :rotfl: Not a good thing for me. I can do it, but my body rebels!

Temp here today was 90 and off I went on a 5 mile run. I'll usually wait until the temp goes down a bit or treadmill instead.... Same result though - I finished, but oh did I look and feel like [fill in your own colorful adjective here]... :rotfl:

I think I would do better in an area with better air quality (CC for example) - there was an air quality alert here today (gotta love that, eh?!). Perhaps it's that as opposed to the temps/humidity?!

I don't do well in hot weather either and I'm not even running!:rotfl: I don't like really hot weather and I even live near the beach! I don't go that much though!:rotfl2:

I don't do well in hot weather either and I'm not even running!:rotfl: I don't like really hot weather and I even live near the beach! I don't go that much though!:rotfl2:

I'm thinking the air quality is a tad better down there in NC?

Yes, the air quality is good here. I'm only 15 minutes from the beach too. Not much air pollution here!

WOW!! I can't believe we've maxed out our first thread too funny!! Haven't posted in awhile been very busy especially the next 3 weeks coming. Then we'll be leaving in 70 days for the World so very excited staying at Bay Lake Towers 2 bedroom Magic Kingdom view. We almost book a 4 day Wonder cruise this week for the end of our Disney vacation in August, but realized our son would miss his last summer reading class so we didn't book it :( oh well just have to wait for the Dream!! Laurie

Hi all, thanks for starting a new thread. How exciting that we've been chatty enough to need a second thread! I've been running the treadmill lately, I just don't like the heat or humidity and like Harry said, the air quality around here has been bad too. It is supposed to cool off this weekend so maybe I can get back on the road. I think if we run/walk the CC 5K it should be ok even with the August heat. I just booked a 7 day cruise for NYE on the Wonder they have Cat 12's really cheap, almost half price! Now I just need to find a summer job to pay for it, since I'm just a substitute teacher I don't get paid through the summer. Any good ideas for summer jobs? I feel like a teenager again!

:wave2: hi, everyone! Glad I found the new thread!!! DD10 and I are running the "Freihofers Run For Women 5K" this weekend - it's our 4th year in a row. It's a great rae - tere will be over 5000 women!
But, on a much more impressive note- Jen Anderson will be running a HALF MARATHON this weekend. GOOD LUCK JEN AND PAUL!!!! Have a great race!!!:cool1:

Have a great weekend everyone Jude

:wave2: hi, everyone! Glad I found the new thread!!! DD10 and I are running the "Freihofers Run For Women 5K" this weekend - it's our 4th year in a row. It's a great rae - tere will be over 5000 women!
But, on a much more impressive note- Jen Anderson will be running a HALF MARATHON this weekend. GOOD LUCK JEN AND PAUL!!!! Have a great race!!!:cool1:

Have a great weekend everyone Jude

Good luck to all the runners this weekend :goodvibes

Any good ideas for summer jobs? I feel like a teenager again!

I was reading that summer jobs are tougher to come by for teenagers this year because they are competing with those just looking for ANY job...

Congrats on the good deal you got! Sounds exciting!

Hi everyone - just checking in.

Wow a second thread and we are still more than a year away. :rotfl:

This weekend is recital weekend and very busy for us. The girls have 4 shows and the family all works. It is great, fun, stressful, exciting, tiring, etc.

For all those going to Disney this summer - have a blast.

Janeanne

My family will be on this cruise, how do I get in touch with jenanderson to get the password for the website, etc?
Thanks,
Eric

:welcome: Eric and family!
You have to PM Jen, but I don't know if you can PM or not since you don't have very many posts. Jen has not been on here much lately, but she'll check in and see that you've just joined and get the password to ya.

:goodvibesEric
Jen is running a half marathon tomorrow!! I'm sure she will get back to you soon!
Welcome to a great cruise!!! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter