August 16, 2011, Disney Dream - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
just piping in as my work computers spins and crashes and burns, I can't see the graphic either.

If you have that art...you must frame it and hang it! It is beautiful! I would love to own some prints like that one.

I do have it!! You are right I need to frame it! I got it and one with the back of Mickey and Minnie sitting in chairs on the Poly beach looking at the castle!! I have some othe DVC pics I need to frame too. I need to get my Disney room fixed up! It's my junk/ computer room now!!

I vote for just adding the item when you pass out the FE's! No nned to add more things to do to your list!!

That's my vote too!

I'm hopong the AquaDuck will be open too! Can't wait to try it out!!

Me too!!

I agree about finishing up this thread first!!

:thumbsup2

Candy, I hope you don't have to worry about cataract surgery too soon! You are too young for cataracts!

Thanks!! I thought so too, until I saw the Dr! LOL

We are chatty today!!! I'm still not totally caught up!!
I also need to do my magnets too!!!

We are!! And we are so close to finishing this thread!!:woohoo:

I do have it!! You are right I need to frame it! I got it and one with the back of Mickey and Minnie sitting in chairs on the Poly beach looking at the castle!! I have some othe DVC pics I need to frame too. I need to get my Disney room fixed up! It's my junk/ computer room now!!

OMG! I love that photo you have with Mickey and Minnie at the Poly! That is it...I must invest in some disney art! :goodvibes

Wow! I was away for lunch and class, and you all have almost closed out the thread!

I am with Jen-- I have to try to NOT be stressed out during boarding! I'm just worried about managing all my newbie family with all of our different boarding times... I really want to get on in time to eat lunch, swim and maybe ride the AquaDuck, all before the meet at 2PM! We have 11AM arrival, but I don't want to leave the rest of the family if they make us wait until there time... Arg!

I am almost done with the magnets-- we'll finish them tonight! We are making 3 doors worth-- all the ones for the entire family! At least we have the Xyron sticker/magnet maker, which makes it sooooo easy. :) I really need to finish (ahem, start) the FE hanger for my parents! :scared1:

We are coming from Boston (N and E of NY), which is about a 3 hr flight-- leaving a week from Friday!! :woohoo:

Go thread Go!

ETA: I can see the photo just fine.

I wonder if the graphics are a Mac/PC thing. It shouldn't matter but DH and I are on Macs as well. :confused3

I will try a new one. I love personalizing this one!

beachchairs.png

Wow! I was away for lunch and class, and you all have almost closed out the thread!

I am with Jen-- I have to try to NOT be stressed out during boarding! I'm just worried about managing all my newbie family with all of our different boarding times... I really want to get on in time to eat lunch, swim and maybe ride the AquaDuck, all before the meet at 2PM! We have 11AM arrival, but I don't want to leave the rest of the family if they make us wait until there time... Arg!

I am almost done with the magnets-- we'll finish them tonight! We are making 3 doors worth-- all the ones for the entire family! At least we have the Xyron sticker/magnet maker, which makes it sooooo easy. :) I really need to finish (ahem, start) the FE hanger for my parents! :scared1:

We are coming from Boston (N and E of NY), which is about a 3 hr flight-- leaving a week from Friday!! :woohoo:

Go thread Go!

Oooohhhh! I want a sticker/magnet maker. Do you recommend the one you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter