August 16, 2011, Disney Dream - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooohhhh! I want a sticker/magnet maker. Do you recommend the one you have?
Yes!! It is soooo easy!. It is the Xyron 900. The magnet paper is a bit expensive, so just make sure to buy it when Joann's/Michaels/(your craft store of choice) has a 20% off coupon. It is so easy to use! You can make stickers and stuff too from anything you print out. Plus, the whole photo back is magnet, so it sticks to things well and is fairly sturdy (doesn't bend or warp in packing). :)

YEAH! I am not sure what is up with my Donald in the AquaDuck one. I wish everyone could see it because it is rather cute! I think I will still personalize it and send it to Randy and Candy!

It's weird because the Donald one is the only one I can't see.

I wonder if the graphics are a Mac/PC thing. It shouldn't matter but DH and I are on Macs as well. :confused3

I will try a new one. I love personalizing this one!

beachchairs.png

This one I see, and it's sooooooooooooooooooooo stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!

Yes!! It is soooo easy!. It is the Xyron 900. The magnet paper is a bit expensive, so just make sure to buy it when Joann's/Michaels/(your craft store of choice) has a 20% off coupon. It is so easy to use! You can make stickers and stuff too from anything you print out. Plus, the whole photo back is magnet, so it sticks to things well and is fairly sturdy (doesn't bend or warp in packing). :)

I'll definitely have to look into it! I would love it!

Alright, I must run through the shower and get DS to dance class. We also have to stop at the grocery store and then tonight it is homemade pizzas and calzones for dinner.

I will be back on later! Thanks for the great afternoon everyone!
Jen

This one I see, and it's sooooooooooooooooooooo stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!

Let me know if you want me to personalize it for you! I have a few variations of it with different chairs....I have to find the other ones!

Okay....seriously must get going!

Not sure what is up with it. :badpc: Just had DH check on his computer and he can see it.

Just so you all know....DH never posts (doesn't even have a DIS account) but he is always LURKING! I must always watch what I post! :rotfl2:

Uh oh, is he checking up on you....or us? :lmao::lmao:

Hi Paul!!:goodvibes

OMG! I love that photo you have with Mickey and Minnie at the Poly! That is it...I must invest in some disney art! :goodvibes

I think I got them T DTD at World of Disney !

Is that one big enough for 8 1/2 by 11 paper? I have the smaller xyrons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter