August Challenge??

Way to go, JudithM! How did everyone else do this weekend??? :earsgirl:

Have a great week! :teeth:

I have 5 pages that are ALMOST ready to count...there's something missing on all of them but I can't quite figure out what it is ya know? On my first openning page I want to find some really nifty letters to spell out "Cruises" and then I'm going to cut out logos from Carnival, RCI, NCL, Princess, HAL and Disney and splatter them around my page. Since I'm not going to put any pictures on that page, I'm not worried about them being acid free. For the other pages, there's just "something" missing that I haven't figured out yet what. Some little something to set them off, ya know? Then I have 2 more pages that I started last night and so far I'm happy w/them.

So hang tight.....I'm working on it!!

Karen

I did a tag for a cj - lol ;)
too busy with a wedding (my first time playing photographer - it was fun)
and making the bride and groom a slideshow ...
maybe tonight! :earsboy:

StitchIsOurHero said:
queenie--congratulations on the great layout. . .when can we see it?? :teeth:

Here ya go, hope this works. I just uploaded all the new layouts I've done in the last few months including several Disney trip ones too.

My Layout

P.S, 3 more on my August count and I'm running out of page protecters in my scrapbook! Luckily I need to buy another album (for a forthcoming wedding I'm scrapping) and the store is currently offering a free set of extra protectors with the album I want. Will just have to buy ahead of schedule. I'm half expecting a call from my bank to say there's been unusual activity on my debit card I've bought so much stash in the past week! My mum bought me some papers today, she found them on sale for 5 cents each and stencils for 5 cents too!

Ok I'll shut up now!! :rotfl:

I left you pea praise :)
nice job (quilting me into starting our house album - ugh) which actually I am thinking of doing a lunch box album instead of a traditional album - I preordered the new BG one - so when it comes it...

Queenie said:
Here ya go, hope this works. I just uploaded all the new layouts I've done in the last few months including several Disney trip ones too.

Nice layouts! Thanks for sharing them. I always enjoy looking at other scrapper's layouts. I noticed you punched out a small heart within the larger one & used both on the page - cute idea!

I will get on the boards this month. If not tonight, after my b-day. It's on a Sunday and I think I will just scrap all weekend.

Sounds like fun Carrie! I'm still at a whopping 0 for the month and this is not good.

Deb

I'll join. I better get something done this month. I just got home from vacation, and I ordered my vacation pictures. I got over 350 of them. What was I thinking? I've got an album purchased. Now I just need to get busy!

Woo hoo! Put me on that board! I got 2 pages done last night. Sad, I know, but it's better than teh goose egg I had!

I got two more pages done yesterday afternoon & hope to get back to it today :)! total = 19 so far

I should have joined this challenge sooner - good incentive!

I got 2 in a CJ done and 2 in Laurens book done
still need to scan and post bolth - maybe tonight
off to build a bear today though :) Get more scrapping material!

Hi add me on to the list for Aug .. I got 6 pages done in our 7x7 camping album and 9 pages in a 12x12 album for my sister for christmas (its an album all about us - she is 9 years younger then me and I used the words to Reba's song "My Sister, My Friend" so a grand total of 15 for the month !!

Great job, ladies! You all are getting a whole lot done! I am still at 0 pages--I have got to get my act together! Today was the first day of school, so it was very hectic, but I am hoping to get some done this weekend!

I'll go through and post some running totals tonight or tomorrow! Keep up the awesome scrappin'! BTW, Queenie, I loved your layouts! Everyone have a great night!

I'm up to 11 now. Just got a CJ in today's mail and swap pages to do. Dh is golfing tonight so maybe I'll find some time.

Hi ladies! It has taken me longer than I thought (football season started this week), but here are the counts so far!

pattyt: 7
dreams91: 2
judithm: 19
knovak: 6
queenie: 5
fantasticdisfamily: 0
wtpclc: 2
tntraveler: 0
cobbler: 2
wdwmom: 11
madi100: 0
bigsis1970: 15

I am still at a big whopping 0 so far! I hope to get some scrapping done this weekend! You all are doing a great job! Madi100--good luck with all of those vacation pics! I always end up with a ton of pics like that, too! :earboy2:

Have a great weekend, everybody, and keep up all of the scrapping! :cheer2:

I finished six more pages by the end of yesterday - total is 25 right now. I am still scrapping as much as I can ... I love making all this progress!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter