August Challenge??

I finally had some time to scrapbook yesterday, and I got 7 pages done! Mine don't count since I'm hosting, but it's better than the 0 I knew I had done! :cool1:

Keep all this great scrapbooking going, everybody! :cheer2:

This is turning into a PATHETIC month for me and August has traditionally been a good one for me! WHine>....

Deb

Just finishing up an 18 page gift album for a wedding I went too just over a week ago - WOO-HOO Just need to print 2 pictures (that I acidentally shut together in the book before they were dry and they stuck together!)
AND
I started my 'altered tin can thing project'
I am putting the kids christmas card pictures from each year in it- I got 2 done already!

Judith is kicking hiney :)

I did 2 more pages for a grand total of . . . . ready?? . . . . 4!!!! :rotfl:

cobbler said:

Yes, but that's 2 more than me. I've got to figure out what I'm working on Saturday. Wait. ...I forgot. I couldn't sleep last Thursday and finished a bunch of pages. I'll have to count tonight.

cobbler said:

I thought Patty was right up there with me after she finished her friend's weding album. I finished six more pages yesterday for a total of 31. It'll be slower today because I am cropping lots of photos from a friend's wedding years ago. I have to get all the cropping done before I can do the pages!

Four is better than none!

Miracles really do happen!! I FINALLY got some journaling done and finished 9 pages that I've been working on for the last several days. This cruise album is going to take ALOT more work that I thought. Of course the fact that I have one daughter playing high school soccer, another one playing for the Rec League and my almost 6 yr old cheering for little league football, all 3 have practice on the same nights (DD14 has it EVERY NIGHT!) and many games are on the same days, it's a wonder I know if I'm coming or going!!
My 10:30 crop time is over now that we ahve to get up at 5:30 to get ready for school! Hopefully i'll be able to squeeze a few more pages out before the end of the month.

Have a great day!!
Karen aka TN Traveler

Hello Ladies, I went to a crop last night and got...... 6pages done !!!! so that puts me at 21 for the month!!

I'm finally in! I finished 12 pages! Very happy! I dont' htink I scrapped at all in July! I have to get my kids school books up to date by Sept! DD is almost done! Then on to DS!

I just finished 15 pages this afternoon. These pages took awhile - they are a friend's wedding from year's ago, so I had to crop photos, decide on colors & embellishments, decide how I wanted each page, etc. - time consuming!! I think my total is now 46 so far in August.

I am up to 25 so far. Feel like I am acomplishing a few things this month. Still have a few more books I'd like to finish but they may not until Sept.

Still at a big fat 0 for the month. I hate to admit that my trade pages aren't even done! Going to crop with Carrie tomorrow so let's hope I accomplish something!

Deb

Another 3 done - up and posted already too!
Epcot (II) and Simple Things (which I LOVE)

Hi everyone -- do our CJ count ( I made my CJ for the Dis III event ) if so then I have done 7 more pages (only 2 have pictures the rest are the cover, intro , instructions & sign in pagaes) .. so if they all count that puts me at 28 , and if only the 2 w/ pictures count then I am at 23.. Thanks Michelle (back to working on my Char swap things now)

I finally have something to add!!! I'm at 13. Not very impressive considering how long I worked on it, but I did get a lot of visiting done :)

bigsis1970 said:
do our CJ count ( I made my CJ for the Dis III event ) if so then I have done 7 more pages (only 2 have pictures the rest are the cover, intro , instructions & sign in pagaes) .. so if they all count that puts me at 28 ,

I'm not in any CJs, but personally I don't see why those pages wouldn't count. Not every scrapbook page has to be full of photos! Your cover, intro, instructions & sign in pages had to be created, right :)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter