August Roll Call

iankh

It's never done till it's overdone
I haven't seen one for August, so here goes...

I'll be there August 12 - 19th, with friends, celebrating my 50th birthday on the 14th. Staying at VWL.

BWV August 21 to 24, then VB 24 to 26. We'll be with DH's cousin and her DD10. I'm going to be interested in learning just what the Community Hall has as activities for the youngster. I know she really enjoys swimming, and the slide is a major attraction for her.

Bobbi :flower:

PS. Happy early birthday iankh, I just may forget when the time comes!

My family will be staying in one of the FW Cabins this August from August 14th-20th. We're also part of a mini DISmeet (22 people) that will be meeting at the Trail's End Restaurant on Friday evening August 19th.

I'll also be celebrating my 50th birthday, but just a few months late, LOL!!!

We are also hoping to see Cirque du Soleil® show La Nouba™ on August 18th.

August 7 to 14 at BCV for us. It can't come soon enough! We'll be celebrating our anniversary and DS's seventh b'day.

DS & I will be at WDW this Aug celebrating DS becoming a teenager (OMG!)
first mother/son WDW vacation - also first 2wk vacation ever!
Andy - looking forward to meeting everyone at Trails End

VWL Aug 13-21, BCV Aug 21-27

We are going to Vero Beach from 8/14-8/20, but someone tell me about the mini-meet on the 8\19, maybe we can spend one night in orlando before flying out on Saturday. I'll talk to my husband about it. :Pinkbounc

TammyAlphabet said:
We are going to Vero Beach from 8/14-8/20, but someone tell me about the mini-meet on the 8\19, maybe we can spend one night in orlando before flying out on Saturday. I'll talk to my husband about it. :Pinkbounc

We have a few families that will be cruising together in August 2006, and we found out, quite by accident, that since the Magic is going to be on the west coast this year, that these families few families decided to vacation in WDW this August all around the same time. So we decided to plan a mimi DISmeet at the Trail's End Restuarant while we are there so we can meet and greet each other before the cruise next summer. We have reserved enough spaces for 24 people, and we have 22 spots filled. Anyone is more than welcome to call PS and try to get a reservation near our meetng time of 6:00pm on Friday August 19th. Our actual reservations (we have 2) are for 6:20 and 6:30, but we will be meeting out front of the Trail's End at 6:00.

Verandah Man said:
We are also hoping to see Cirque du Soleil® show La Nouba™ on August 18th.

We're seeing Cirque du Soleil on the 18th too. The tickets arrived in the mail this week.

WL August 19th to 21st
Then BWV SV Studio August 21st to 26th

Just me and my granddaughter, who will be turning 10.

Just starting to make the 90 days PSs. (Or should I say ARs?)

iankh said:
We're seeing Cirque du Soleil on the 18th too. The tickets arrived in the mail this week.

Which show did you get tickets for? I'm waiting for the 30 day advanced sale in Category 2 so I can get the DVC 25% discount, that's why I hope they still have seats available for the August 18th "early" show.

We'll be there Aug 26-Sept 4.
First 2 nights at AKL then the rest of the trip at BWV.

iankh said:
Did you get the DVC discounted tickets? If so, I thought you couldn't get them until 30 days out?

Hi All!!
We will be there 8/13-16 @ AKL-C then switch to BCV 2BR from 8/16-21.We also have tickets to Cirque for Thurs Aug.18 6pm show.Got Category 1- sect 205 row CC seats 1-5.Bought them back in March.Will be our 3rd time seeing the show-kids and DH insisted on seeing it again!! :laughing: If your'e there that nite stop by and say HI!! :wave2:

Trish

wdwaholic said:
Hi All!!
We will be there 8/13-16 @ AKL-C then switch to BCV 2BR from 8/16-21.We also have tickets to Cirque for Thurs Aug.18 6pm show.Got Category 1- sect 205 row CC seats 1-5.Bought them back in March.Will be our 3rd time seeing the show-kids and DH insisted on seeing it again!! :laughing: If your'e there that nite stop by and say HI!! :wave2:

Trish

Trish,

If we are able to get tix for the 6pm show on 8/18, I'll do just that!!! I wrote your info down in my vacation tablet.

Andy

kathleena said:
WL August 19th to 21st
Then BWV SV Studio August 21st to 26th

Just me and my granddaughter, who will be turning 10.

Just starting to make the 90 days PSs. (Or should I say ARs?)

I'll be across the pond from you at BCV Aug. 21 - 26!

My crew is 4 adults, two 9.5 year old girls (that extra half year is very important to them) and a 6 year old boy :banana:

twotoohappy said:
I'll be across the pond from you at BCV Aug. 21 - 26!

My crew is 4 adults, two 9.5 year old girls (that extra half year is very important to them) and a 6 year old boy :banana:

I will be at BCV also from the 19-26. My crew is Me, DH, and three boys (11, 6 and 3) and my mom, also my Sister and her two boys (10 and 7) will be a studio, and my Inlaws will also be with us.

I just made my first two days of PS, I am so excited. :cool1:

Hi Guys!! :wave:
We`ll be @ The BWV from Aug.9th-16, then @ SSR from Aug.16th-26 ! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc
I`m having a ball talking to all the cms @ Disney Dining each day this past week or so :goodvibes ,makes me feel that much closer to "Home" !!! :hourglass :banana: :banana: :banana:

We are going for the first time after joining DVC 2 months ago. Our home resort is SSR, but we're staying at OKW 2br August 18 - 26! I'm so excited! :Pinkbounc

glad to see they'll be a few boys for DS13 to hang with at the BCV :cool1:
looking forward very much to this Magical vacation and meeting everyone :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter