Aulani Villas & Views -- REVISED 07/22/2017

Thank you for the pics. I am a little perplexed. Aulani is not my home resort so at the 7 month mark I diligently tried but only was able to score an ocean view (not pool or island) for a one bedroom villa. So I have been studying everyones room view pics and it seems most ocean view seem to have alot of the pool. Now I don't have a problem with the pool, I am a people watcher (not in a stalking way!) but would have loved the lesser points. Now seeing the ocean views....how are they really different from the pool view except an extra points per night?
If I read all the charts is it just the floor level ocean starts at? Pool seems to be under 5th floor and ocean is 6 and up if I read it correctly? Thanks to everyone who posts all this info!!
The OV will have an expansive view of the ocean as well. Its like a twofer : )

We just spent the last week at Aulani. Great week, couldn't ask for nicer weather! Here are photos taken from our Balcony (Room # 1450, 2BR Dedicated Oceanview).
Thanks, gg.leigh, for sharing your great photos! Your photos are making me homesick for Aulani!

I've added your villa to the list in Post #1.

Beautiful shots, we have stayed in that area of the Ewa building before and nearby another time. It really brings back memories. Thanks for adding the extra view photos.

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but WHAT ARE THE CHANCES of getting anything under a 2BR at 7 months out for December (16/17-20)? We have the points right now for a Studio or a 1BR at the most, but I am afraid everything in those categories (or even hotel room) will be gone. What are my options? In the rent/trade thread, there are not a lot of Aulani offerings. Our home resort is the Poly. TIA!

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but WHAT ARE THE CHANCES of getting anything under a 2BR at 7 months out for December (16/17-20)? We have the points right now for a Studio or a 1BR at the most, but I am afraid everything in those categories (or even hotel room) will be gone. What are my options? In the rent/trade thread, there are not a lot of Aulani offerings. Our home resort is the Poly. TIA!
Your chances of finding a studio or one-bedroom for the week before Christmas are good, especially if you are flexible with your view categories and you will be checking out by December 20 or 21st. Demand picks up starting with Christmas through New Year's, so you will encounter more competition for rooms the closer you get to Christmas Day.

By the way, since you are a DVC member you can use the Resort Availability Tool on the Member website to check availability at any resort up to 11 months in the future.

Good luck!

Your chances of finding a studio or one-bedroom for the week before Christmas are good, especially if you are flexible with your view categories and you will be checking out by December 20 or 21st. Demand picks up starting with Christmas through New Year's, so you will encounter more competition for rooms the closer you get to Christmas Day.

By the way, since you are a DVC member you can use the Resort Availability Tool on the Member website to check availability at any resort up to 11 months in the future.

Good luck!

That is excellent news! Thank you so much! I actually have been checking the resort availability, and it looks wide open for those dates right now, I was just concerned that it would dwindle down to nothing by May. This definitely gives me hope. Thank you for the quick reply! Cheers!

can anyone point me to a floorplan for the dedicated 2 bedroom with the long balcony in the phase 1 Ewa building? I've booked a 2bedroom Ocean View and trying to decide if I would rather have the long balcony or two small ones. Just going ot be 4 adults, but we'd like to spend time out on balcony together. Is the smaller angeled ones big enough to fit 4 adults on one at once?

can anyone point me to a floorplan for the dedicated 2 bedroom with the long balcony in the phase 1 Ewa building? I've booked a 2bedroom Ocean View and trying to decide if I would rather have the long balcony or two small ones. Just going ot be 4 adults, but we'd like to spend time out on balcony together. Is the smaller angeled ones big enough to fit 4 adults on one at once?

The floor plans only show the angled version.

So many different posts with pics that I cannot see for some reason. Just confirming, island garden view 1bed room rooms ending in **71, **77, and **83 in the Ewa long building have partial ocean views above floor 10 correct? Are there any other 1 bed room island garden rooms with partial ocean view?

So many different posts with pics that I cannot see for some reason. Just confirming, island garden view 1bed room rooms ending in **71, **77, and **83 in the Ewa long building have partial ocean views above floor 10 correct? Are there any other 1 bed room island garden rooms with partial ocean view?

If a person posts a view photo and then deletes it to moves it to another location on their photo service or even changes the name of the photo the link gets broken.

That part I understand DenLo. That was more an observation than anything else. The spirit of the post still remains,I am still trying to determine island garden view 1 bed room villa locations in the long Ewa tower that have partial ocean views. Thanks
If a person posts a view photo and then deletes it to moves it to another location on their photo service or even changes the name of the photo the link gets broken.

That part I understand DenLo. That was more an observation than anything else. The spirit of the post still remains,I am still trying to determine island garden view 1 bed room villa locations in the long Ewa tower that have partial ocean views. Thanks
You need to look at the first post in this thread and correlate the rooms and views. It really is that simple. From my looking at the pictures linked in post 1, your determination is correct. Rooms ending in 71, and 77 will have at least a partial ocean view. I didn't see any pictures from villas ending in 83.

Thats what i did to gather the info I mentioned. Obviously not every room is listed on te first post. One of the posts later in the thread mentioned rooms ending in 83 but I cant seem to find it amongst the 84 pages now. Trying to determine if there were others that are not listed on the list.
You need to look at the first post in this thread and correlate the rooms and views. It really is that simple. From my looking at the pictures linked in post 1, your determination is correct. Rooms ending in 71, and 77 will have at least a partial ocean view. I didn't see any pictures from villas ending in 83.

Thats what i did to gather the info I mentioned. Obviously not every room is listed on te first post. One of the posts later in the thread mentioned rooms ending in 83 but I cant seem to find it amongst the 84 pages now. Trying to determine if there were others that are not listed on the list.
A request for specific room numbers (if that is what you intend) doesn't give the room assigner much information as to what you want or why you want it. There are only about a dozen rooms that meet your criteria. But basically, any of the Island View villas in the Ewa Building Long Wing with the odd room numbers could have a view of the ocean, especially if you are on a higher floor. I would request "Eva Tower, Long Wing, Upper Floor, Odd number room".

A request for specific room numbers (if that is what you intend) doesn't give the room assigner much information as to what you want or why you want it. There are only about a dozen rooms that meet your criteria. But basically, any of the Island View villas in the Ewa Building Long Wing with the odd room numbers could have a view of the ocean, especially if you are on a higher floor. I would request "Eva Tower, Long Wing, Upper Floor, Odd number room".

Perfect. Thats what I needed. Thanks!

Perfect. Thats what I needed. Thanks!
Just remember, it is only a request and not a guarantee. Every time I stay at Aulani I ask for Ewa Tower, upper floor overlooking the pool. Only got my request twice out of five stays. The other 3 stays were in the other tower.

Hey! So me and my husband will be traveling to Aulani for our honeymoon at the end of April. We have booked a Studio Villa Ocean view room. Would anybody be able to tell me which building and maybe some specific room numbers we should request? This will be our first time visiting and we do not know much about the resort. Any information will be very helpful!

We stayed in room 1612 at Aulani last week. It was an excellent 1BR ocean view villa with awesome views. Glad we decided on ocean view as kids really loved it especially on the top floor.

View of ocean:
0ed9c2be.jpg

View looking down:
f27e432f.jpg

View looking forward:
c37b71ee.jpg

Door:
b51ec9cd.jpg

These pictures are wonderful! What building is this? And did you get to see the sunrise from this location? which building would you recommend? I am trying to figure out what specific requests we should place..definitely high floor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter