Austria/Czech Republic - Imperial Cities

chlib787

chlib
Just got back from Austria and the Czech Republic. What a WONDERFUL MAGICAL trip. The details that Disney put into this trip were remarkable!! Our guides Alex and Kim were very helpful and had many recommendations for us and if we knew of a place we wanted to visit during our 'downtime' filled out a map of the city highlighting where we wanted to go. They did this several times the night/morning before so that our city map would be ready for us. Our hotels were very close to all the major attractions and were very luxurious. Meals were fantastic (I still cannot get over that we ate 3 full meals every day!!)

We were on a trip of 33 people (including a professional photographer that Disney sent along so they can get promo pictures for upcoming publicity). Everyone was very friendly, we met and ate meals with everyone on the trip.

There were local guides in all four major cities that we did walking tours in. All the guides were experts in their fields, especially Gabriella in Vienna. The Vienna Zoo and dinner there was truly a memorable adventure. I did not expect the zoo to be on the grounds of the Palace. Maribel Gardens (which was behind our hotel in Salzburg) was especially memorable as it was where scenes from the Sound of Music were filmed. Do not miss Mozart's birthplace during your down time - my husband and I enjoyed that museum very much.

Each day we were treated to 'surprises' that Disney provided for us, which also helps make the trip memorable.

Thank you SO much for posting this. It was great to read about. I haven't had any of my clients take one of these trip yet, so I am happy to hear you had a wonderful time. I just finished a training class on it, so I am anxious to have some people enjoy this great Disney option!

Thanks for the great review. I am going on this tour in September.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the details! I'd love to hear/see more from your trip. I actually met Kim in Disneyland shortly after your trip returned as she was there to help with some of the media for the Innoventions Dream Home and Toy Story Mania press events since she wasn't out on a tour. She was delightful and I can see how she would be an excellent guide!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter