[b]june 1, 2013 magic med 7 day[/b]

I've booked private sightseeing tours for most shore excursions, and I was wondering if there's a specific time we have to be back on board the ship? I guess 1 hour in advance should be good enough, right?

The "all aboard" time will be noted in each day's Navigator. Getting back on the ship one hour in advance of "all aboard" time will be fine, but you need to be sure allow for traffic and anything else that may delay your return, because the ship can leave right at the designated time. Experienced tour operators should be able to get you back in plenty of time, but allowing at least an hour is wise.

Welcome back from your trip! I hope you all enjoyed it immensely. My wife and I just booked a dummy date on the first Alaska cruise and will be moving it to the May 31, 2014 Med Cruise!

Is anyone that went on this cruise going to be writing a TR?
We cannot wait to read about your excursions!

Thanks!

Welcome back from your trip! I hope you all enjoyed it immensely. My wife and I just booked a dummy date on the first Alaska cruise and will be moving it to the May 31, 2014 Med Cruise!

Is anyone that went on this cruise going to be writing a TR?
We cannot wait to read about your excursions!

Thanks!

I'd love to hear too! 9.5 weeks til we fly to Barcelona!! :cool1:

I'd especially love to hear from anyone had an early flight home.
Maybe for this current cruise going on now, I'll search the live ships map & see what time the Magic arrives back in Barcelona.

ruadisneyfan2 said:

Maybe for this current cruise going on now, I'll search the live ships map & see what time the Magic arrives back in Barcelona.

I'm hoping to do a brief TR and I've posted a few bits of info already on the UK Trip planning board. In terms of early flights, I think it was about 7.45am until we were cleared for disembarkation. We left the ship at about 8.30 and were at the airport just before 9am for our 12.20 flight.

The ship docked in the early hours and we were off the ship just after 7am and on our transfer bus by 7:30am. We were at the airport by 8:25am, nice and smooth running.

Apart from my suitcase being completely broken after being taken from outside our cabin the night before

I'm hoping to do a brief TR and I've posted a few bits of info already on the UK Trip planning board. In terms of early flights, I think it was about 7.45am until we were cleared for disembarkation. We left the ship at about 8.30 and were at the airport just before 9am for our 12.20 flight.

The ship docked in the early hours and we were off the ship just after 7am and on our transfer bus by 7:30am. We were at the airport by 8:25am, nice and smooth running.

Apart from my suitcase being completely broken after being taken from outside our cabin the night before

Thank you both for such a quick reply!

This is a relief to hear. That's our pick up time also. I wouldn't have booked such an early flight if I hadn't heard so many reports from others who had early flights. Annie, did you put your luggage out the night before or did you carry it off from your cabin the night before?
I was told we should self carry due to the tight schedule. That's not a problem for us but would be harder for my parents. My boys could always make a few trips to help them to get their bags to the lobby at least.

Can somebody post (or send to me ) the menus ( it they are changed for the med-cruises ) and the personal navigators ?

ruadisneyfan2 said:
Thank you both for such a quick reply!

This is a relief to hear. That's our pick up time also. I wouldn't have booked such an early flight if I hadn't heard so many reports from others who had early flights. Annie, did you put your luggage out the night before or did you carry it off from your cabin the night before?
I was told we should self carry due to the tight schedule. That's not a problem for us but would be harder for my parents. My boys could always make a few trips to help them to get their bags to the lobby at least.

We put ours out the night before, but won't very doing so again as that's How it ended up broken

I noticed that alot of people had a bad cough on the ship during the cruise. My kids got runny noses by day 6 and I thought I was fine, but I'm sitting here now with the same cough :rolleyes2

Did anyone else get sick on the cruise with this cold? I'm sure I could have picked it up on the plane too, but it sort of sounds like what everyone had while I waited in line for things like character lines, etc.

Just curious.

I noticed that alot of people had a bad cough on the ship during the cruise. My kids got runny noses by day 6 and I thought I was fine, but I'm sitting here now with the same cough :rolleyes2

Did anyone else get sick on the cruise with this cold? I'm sure I could have picked it up on the plane too, but it sort of sounds like what everyone had while I waited in line for things like character lines, etc.

Just curious.
We all got sick when we got home. Not sure if we picked it up on the boat or plane, but by the Monday after we'd gotten off we were snotty and phlegmy. The girls actually didn't get it until later in the week, but DH and I were hacking by Monday the 10th.

We all got sick when we got home. Not sure if we picked it up on the boat or plane, but by the Monday after we'd gotten off we were snotty and phlegmy. The girls actually didn't get it until later in the week, but DH and I were hacking by Monday the 10th.

Yup. Same one. The hacking w/the phlegm. I don't usually get this sick at all and my poor baby has it too :sick: Was just curious to see if it was just us.

Yup. Same one. The hacking w/the phlegm. I don't usually get this sick at all and my poor baby has it too :sick: Was just curious to see if it was just us.

I hope you're all well soon, especially Baby Em (is that the baby you mean?)

I hope you're all well soon, especially Baby Em (is that the baby you mean?)

Yes. :) Baby Ems. She's cute even when she's hacking. She's going through a phase where she's copying me clearing my throat. I clear my throat, she clears her throat. We do it until we both crack up :rotfl:

Oh, that's ok. It's just a nickname anyway. ;)
I'm part of another message board with a lot of different smiles and we have ones such as :smackhead: :doh: and : paranoid:. All of which I could have used in this conversation :lmao:.

I'm part of another message board with a lot of different smiles and we have ones such as :smackhead: :doh: and : paranoid:. All of which I could have used in this conversation :lmao:.

This one is DD's favorite. princess: If she sees me typing she usually asks me to put this one in for no particular reason. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter