[b]june 1, 2013 magic med 7 day[/b]

I know the feeling! It's exciting though :cool1:

I got promoted unexpectedly about 6 weeks ago, work has just gone crazy, still not finished my fe gifts and got an extension on my uni assignment :crazy2:

I don't care how busy it gets or what goes on because I just keep telling everyone I'm off cruising with mickey in 3 weeks :p

Congrats on your promotion!!! That's fab news.

Today was very productive and I have sorted out both events, only need to confirm a couple of things with some people and I am sorted for those. And I spoke to my Manager about coming in before my hols and she was shocked and told me no way!!! I will just ensure everything is good to go and she will make sure everyone else in the team is comfortable with the new system. :cool1:

So this was an awesome day in work.

Yay! Ours arrived yesterday! They went to the travel agent first! That means its real! We leave 3 weeks from today!

Great news, I would've been having the sweats if I had to wait this long after everyone got theirs. So must have been jumping for joy at the post. :banana:

Thank you very much for answering to my request. Our names are
PACO
ANTONIA
FAMILIA REMARTINEZ
Thank you

Paco & Antonia, I have made the changes to the dates and added your name/names to some. They are out on my Flicker pages where you can size them as you want. Have a wonderful cruise.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rmvandy/
8728375517_a0fbf5c094_m.jpg
8728376075_765910074c_m.jpg
8729496060_a33ac8aec2_m.jpg
8728309977_6081c18bda_m.jpg
8729430144_e071bb82d6_m.jpg
8728312247_40fe377d3f_m.jpg
8729434196_176486835d_m.jpg
8728315263_dc2ca9181e_m.jpg
8728315717_6ce40bc50b.jpg
8728316117_8c37bb15c1.jpg

Serious much not to bother if you me were making designs this with the same itinerary, but with the dates from June 8 to June 15. Thank you very much

Itinerary
Day Port Guest Guest
Ashore Onboard
8 Barcelona, Spain -- 4:00 p.m.
9 At Sea -- --
10 Villefranche (Monte Carlo, Cannes, Nice), 7:45 a.m. 6:30 p.m.
France*
11 La Spezia (Florence, Pisa), Italy* 7:45 a.m. 7:30 p.m.
12 Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy 7:30 a.m. 6:30 p.m.
13 Naples (Pompeii), Italy 7:30 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
14 At Sea -- --
15 Barcelona, Spain 7:00 a.m. --

Serious much not to bother if you me were making designs this with the same itinerary, but with the dates from June 8 to June 15. Thank you very much

Itinerary
Day Port Guest Guest
Ashore Onboard
8 Barcelona, Spain -- 4:00 p.m.
9 At Sea -- --
10 Villefranche (Monte Carlo, Cannes, Nice), 7:45 a.m. 6:30 p.m.
France*
11 La Spezia (Florence, Pisa), Italy* 7:45 a.m. 7:30 p.m.
12 Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy 7:30 a.m. 6:30 p.m.
13 Naples (Pompeii), Italy 7:30 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
14 At Sea -- --
15 Barcelona, Spain 7:00 a.m. --
this is design
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rmvandy/8604100350/in/photostream

Due to some unforeseen medical circumstances we will not be cruising with you. enjoy the trip we have all dreamed about. Have fun. Far n Mor

Due to some unforeseen medical circumstances we will not be cruising with you. enjoy the trip we have all dreamed about. Have fun. Far n Mor

I'm sorry you won't be joining us. I hope that everything is going to be alright with you. :hug:

Congrats on your promotion!!! That's fab news.

Today was very productive and I have sorted out both events, only need to confirm a couple of things with some people and I am sorted for those. And I spoke to my Manager about coming in before my hols and she was shocked and told me no way!!! I will just ensure everything is good to go and she will make sure everyone else in the team is comfortable with the new system. :cool1:

Thanks and well done you for being so organised! I am finding it so hard to concentrate on work or my studying right now, I think I am in early holiday mode all I can do is daydream and check weather reports :blush:

2 weeks of work now, every day that's all I keep telling myself lol

I have almost finished my fe gifts now at least and done most of my shopping for the trip. Dd needs some new shoes but I'm waiting as close as I can just in case she has a sudden growth spurt!

Does anyone know what time they start boarding in Barcelona? (I asked this question on the EBTA thread as well.) We're doing a B2B and I have family that is flying in and hopping on the boat for that portion of the cruise. They all have an 11:30 port arrival time, but I don't know when they'll be able to get on the boat. My dad is traveling alone and is supposed to meet us at the Walt Disney Theater at 12:30, but then I started to think about it and don't know if they'll be able to board by then or not. Anyone have any idea when they started boarding in the past? (The rest of my family will meet us there about 2:30.)

Kirbo said:
Does anyone know what time they start boarding in Barcelona? (I asked this question on the EBTA thread as well.) We're doing a B2B and I have family that is flying in and hopping on the boat for that portion of the cruise. They all have an 11:30 port arrival time, but I don't know when they'll be able to get on the boat. My dad is traveling alone and is supposed to meet us at the Walt Disney Theater at 12:30, but then I started to think about it and don't know if they'll be able to board by then or not. Anyone have any idea when they started boarding in the past? (The rest of my family will meet us there about 2:30.)

Generally, they start boarding not too long after port arrival times, so I would imagine that your meeting times will be fine.

Of course, you should be back on well before that as when we've done a B2B in the past, we're first on, even before the concierge guests..... :)

I know most of you are much more organized then me. I am still looking for a 'perfect' purse camera bag combio. Ordered another attempt today but due to a Jewish holiday it won't even arrive until 5/22

I also have a lesportsac and my Longchamp on deck. Neither one of them are designed for the camera, but I can get a TON of stuff in that Longchamp and it weighs nothing.....,

Clothing will be easy. It is the stuff that is hard. :)

Generally, they start boarding not too long after port arrival times, so I would imagine that your meeting times will be fine.

Of course, you should be back on well before that as when we've done a B2B in the past, we're first on, even before the concierge guests..... :)
I'm really looking forward to seeing the boat with so few folks between the cruises :cool1:

Kirbo said:
I'm really looking forward to seeing the boat with so few folks between the cruises :cool1:

Yep, it's pretty awesome. Also, on our last B2B in March, our stateroom host was awesome, as he had changed our being the day before and that he was cleaning our cabin dirt. He told us to just slip under the ropes if we wanted to get into our cabin earlier than normal, and to tell anyone who asked that he gave his permission.....

So, we sat on our veranda with a cold drink and waved at all the people waiting to board.....hahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter