Backstage Magic - September 16-21 Anyone Going?

konslerg

Donald Rocks!
Is anyone here going on the "adults only" Backstage Magic tour in September? There was a thread here back when the new 2008 trips were first announced, but it seems to have gone the way of the dodo bird ;-)

We got our box of goodies from Disney about 10 days ago. What fun and how exciting to know the trip is getting so close.

Gloria & Gary in Miami

Gloria: I'll just be getting back from our tour (9/2-7), as you are leaving. I am going a few days early to stay with friends and staying 5 extra days at GC. They are giving me the same room so that I don't have to move when the tour is complete.

Hi Gloria,

I am going on the 9/16 Backstage Magic. I am leaving my family behind (daughter -10, son -8, and husband). My husband took a month sabbatical from work this summer and we took the kids to Hawaii, California, and NYC. We frankly couldn't swing another trip for all 4 of us at the ABD prices and he isn't a Disney fanatic like I am. SO I talked my somewhat reluctant single brother into it!! He lives in San Antonio. I live in Austin, TX. I lived in Miami when I was in high school (went to Gulliver Prep) and went to UF for undergrad. I love Miami!! Looking forward to meeting you and Gary!! Anita

There was a thread here back when the new 2008 trips were first announced, but it seems to have gone the way of the dodo bird ;-)

Not extinct, just to page 4;)

Hi,Gloria. We are looking forward to meeting everyone. We booked this trip for adults only since it is just hubby and I. This is our first and probably only trip to DL. We added the pre and post days to try and eke a little more out of the experience. This site has been great for getting ideas on what to do during the extra time. We live in PA and have gone to WDW many times and done most of the backstage tours, which we loved. This should be so much better even with the closures that are scheduled while we are there. Last time I checked with ABD they said 30 people had booked. Peg and Walt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter