• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bad news / Good news

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Okay, first the bad news - we won't be putting a show up this week. John, Kevin and Bob are all on a cruise. We were supposed to record the show the day after Thanksgiving - but after 2 days of cooking - I was in no shape. So, that's the bad news - I have no show for you this week.

The good news is that we're giving away a cruise in a few weeks - send in those emails and voicemails - someones going to win a 7 night cruise on our Christmas Day show (that's not because we missed this weeks show - we promised that when we started doing the email shows back in April!).

Thanks for letting us take a vacation this week!

Pete

I'll miss listening to the Podcast but even the Podcast team deserves a week off every now and then.

ENJOY THE TIME AWAY FROM THE PODCAST CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL ON THE 6TH! WE LEAVE FOR WDW ON THE 28TH! EVERYONE NEEDS SOME TIME OFF FROM DOING WHAT YOU DO EVERY SO OFTEN!

I GOTTA THINK OF SOME THING GOOD TO PUT IN FOR AN EMAIL OR VOICEMAIL I WOULD SO LOVE A CRUISE!!:cool1:

Dis uplugged is a great show, very down to earth. I've never listened to any other podcast but I can't believe they are any better than yours.
Your don't sugar coat anything and I love the easy banter between the group.

I have a silly question, is your email address different than just posting here?
Forgive me but I'm occasionally web challenged and have numerous "senior moments". (known to my friends and family as "Disney Moments")

Enjoy your week off you all deserve it.

Dis uplugged is a great show, very down to earth. I've never listened to any other podcast but I can't believe they are any better than yours.
Your don't sugar coat anything and I love the easy banter between the group.

I have a silly question, is your email address different than just posting here?
Forgive me but I'm occasionally web challenged and have numerous "senior moments". (known to my friends and family as "Disney Moments")

Enjoy your week off you all deserve it.

You can email them at podcast@wdwinfo.com

:scared1: No show!

Just kidding. I just started listening to last week email show. And it always gives me a chance to catch up on the old shows.

Just wondering if the gang could have some backup shows
like the best-of type thing.
to air for times like these.
Us addicts need you guys . lol:laughing:
I didn't know you needed R&R from visiting the parks all of the time
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ps an all Bob show would be Interesting
pss just for the grammarrrrrrrrr

Thanks for the heads-up.
Hope the guys have a great cruise :)

I'm sure Corey, Julie and youself are still keeping busy :surfweb:

Its definitely disappointing to not have a show, but I can totally understand what with some folks off on a cruise and the whole holiday stress thing. Looking very forward to next weeks show and a Christmas show. You are really rocking my socks with that announcement. After the presents are open and I'm just looking to chill out a little bit, I can crank up DIS Unplugged, grab a cup of Christmas cheer and relax! That's a grand Christmas gift right there!!

:santa:

This will give me a chance to figure out how to sync my itouch with the podcasts since I'm just used to listening to them while hooked to the computer. :thumbsup2

As long as I win the cruise, all will be forgiven! ;)

Actually, I did send in an e-mail, so who knows?

Who is eligible to be entered in the drawing? If we had an email read at any point this year, like in July, are we entered or is it for emails more recent than that?

Okay, first the bad news - we won't be putting a show up this week. John, Kevin and Bob are all on a cruise. We were supposed to record the show the day after Thanksgiving - but after 2 days of cooking - I was in no shape. So, that's the bad news - I have no show for you this week.

The good news is that we're giving away a cruise in a few weeks - send in those emails and voicemails - someones going to win a 7 night cruise on our Christmas Day show (that's not because we missed this weeks show - we promised that when we started doing the email shows back in April!).

Thanks for letting us take a vacation this week!

Pete

Thanks Pete! I will forgive only because I will be seeing you in a week! :yay: I leave Friday.....I leave Friday.....not sure who is more excited me, my 2DS or my DS teachers?! :lmao:

Mommy -

We head down Friday also :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Weather looks like it will be perfect. Hope to meet you at the meet on Thursday :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Have a great break! We will survive:upsidedow it will not easy but we will make it through the week :goodvibes

Who is eligible to be entered in the drawing? If we had an email read at any point this year, like in July, are we entered or is it for emails more recent than that?

I think I remember him saying that the people who won the monthly drawings were going to be entered in the cruise drawing...but I may be wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter