• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bad news / Good news

I have been on iTunes, clicking update podcast for 2 days now. Hurry back!!

OK, so I can quit hitting refresh on iTunes . . .

Why didn't I look here???:confused3

There is now a new show listed on iTunes called "Roundtable 12/04/07 Emails", but an error occurs when you're trying to download the show. The regular show is obviously available at this site, but nowhere to be found in iTunes. :(

Where have you been...I thought you fell into a hole. I had search parties looking and everything!!

Well, to make a long story short...lost my job for telling the truth, had to cancel my disney vacation, got so depressed about it I couldn't come by the DIS anymore...now I'm finally starting to feel better about the situation even though I'm still jobless..

--Mr. DB

Well, to make a long story short...lost my job for telling the truth, had to cancel my disney vacation, got so depressed about it I couldn't come by the DIS anymore...now I'm finally starting to feel better about the situation even though I'm still jobless..

--Mr. DB

Well let us know how we can help...we (Dis'ers) are always willing to help out :-) I'll send you some pixie dust when we go!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter