Barbie and Ken do Disney Trip Report COMPLETED!!

Garden Grill!! I love that place. It's a great character meal in Epcot! I'm sure you already know about it! My family and I had a great time there!
You two are adorable! My hubby and I are high school sweethearts too (now going on 5 years of marriage and 2 kids!) I can't wait for you to go an experience disney for the first time! It really is an amazing place! Take lots and lots of pictures to share with all of us when you get back!

Hey! I've heard about the Garden Grill. We won't be trying it this time, but maybe next time!! I think its so cool how they use their own vegetables that they grow in Disney at the restaurant! Thanks for the compliment! Im just meeting so many high school sweethearts on here! :love: I cant wait to go experience Disney either!! :yay: I can't wait I cant wait I cant wait!! :cheer2: I will take so many pictures that everyone is going to stop reading because they will be sick of looking at all of them!! ;) Thanks for reading!

I dont know how I missed this post from like last week, but I know what you mean about the crocs being ugly...I havent caved yet though and bought any. I probably will though, especially if they are as comfy as everyone says they are! Your trip is drawing near!! Isnt it exciting??:banana:

Im telling you, I just LOVE THEM! I hated them for so long and would secretly make fun of EVERYONE who wore them (nope Im not as nice as I seem! :rolleyes: ) My family all made fun of me when I caved in and bought them. However, I DID have a giftcard from the previous year and had to use it up, so that was my excuse! :rotfl: But once I got them and put them on, I was in heaven! :cloud9: They are the most comfortable shoes EVER and I cannot tell you how great they are. I have yet to walk 194960 miles in them, so we will have to wait till after Disney to see how they hold up, but they are definitely comfy! Try em! Who cares if they're ugly! :lmao: IM EXCITED - 25 DAYS! :yay:

*edit* I see you went for the breakfastasaurus...good for you!!:goodvibes You'll have lots of fun!

Yay! I cannot wait for breakfastasaurus! Especially because it will be our last day and our last chance to ride Everest! :goodvibes Im glad to hear that you guys enjoyed it! Its what I like to hear! Ooh.. crumb cake you saY? Sounds great! :)

Might I make a suggestion here?:rotfl: I would not try ALL of the sodas at Club Cool. Avoid Beverly...the drink from Italy. It is so nasty!:scared: I'm fairly certain you do not want to try it. I suggest making Todd drink it!!:rotfl:

Haha! I know ALL about the Beverly and have already started formulating my plan for Todd to drink it. Although, I am one who likes to try everything once so I will probably end up taking a little sip as well. So here is the plan I think - I shall try everything else and then take a TEENSY sip of the Beverly and say YUMMY TODD THIS IS MY FAVVVVORRITTE! at which point he will go for it and take a big gulp and I shall proceed to say - Isn't it YUMMMY TODD! :rotfl: He won't even know what hit him! -- Im slick huh?! ;)

They hold all of your bags for you while you are in the parks, even your carry ons!:goodvibes When you check out they just ask you how many bags you have and give you a receipt for when you come back to get them.
Oops...somebody already answered this and for some reason it won't let me delete it.:blush:

Thanks for answering anyways! I like reinforcement since Im really nervous about the luggage aspect of our trip! :goodvibes Thanks for reading!

25 Days To Go

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading and all the posts that you have left me! They have been great! Only 25 days left! I cant believe it! Yesterday all our Magical Express stuff came in! I was so excited!

IMG_2162.jpg

We received 4 luggage tags and 4 sticky green tags. I have never travelled before, but does anyone know if you can order more of those green scan tags or what?? Im a little confused about how all the luggage stuff works considering as I've never done this before! :confused3 We also got with it our AAA Diamond Card which gives us a bunch of discounts at restaurants and shopping! We get %15 off at World of Disney! :yay: I love to shop! We also received a $15 voucher for Planet Hollywood, a free pass to Winter Summerland or Fantasia Gardens (we're using it for Winter Summerland!!), we got two free passes to Disney Story time at the Exposition Hall (Does anyone know what this is about? :confused3 It seemed like it may be for kids, but my travel agent highlighted it and she knows we're not kids!), we got a coupon for SeaRaycers (which we are not using) and a free 5x7 photopass picture - which excited me of course! :yay: It was really exciting to get everything in! It made me realize just how close this trip is. I'm getting considerably excited, however VERY nervous as the trip gets closer. I have made all these plans, but am not really sure how I am going to get from Point A to Point B since I've never been there and can't visualize getting around. :eek: Im nervous! .. and then just EXTREMELY excited for all the magic! :wizard: Here is me being excited! :rotfl:
IMG_2092.jpg

My father recently went to Disney in October and today I was shooting all these questions at him, my main one was "What if I buy so many souvenirs that I dont have any room for them?" He basically told me that Disney was so accomodating that I could ship EVERYTHING back home with only a little charge. Has anyone ever done this before? Im not really sure how I will get all my stuff home. I think that that is in my top 3 of worries for the trip :confused: ! If anyone has any stories about this PLEASE SHARE!

I also have been constantly thinking about luggage. Now, because I don't travel I don't have a lot of luggage. But I do have some really big duffel bags from the one time I went to Camp Rotary for a week and from the two camping trips that me and Todd went on to Lincoln, New Hampshire (I LOVED THOSE CAMPING TRIPS!) However, I think I may need better luggage then that, so tonight me and Todd are going luggage looking/shopping. We are going to look throughout all of my house and also his parents house :-)crazy2:) to see if we can find any good ones buried away. Todd traveled a fair share with his family when he was younger so he thinks he may have some stuff. If not we will try looking at Target for some cheap luggage. We are also going VACATION CLOTHES SHOPPING tonight! Well a little bit anyways! :yay: I love shopping!!

Speaking of shopping -- Our piggy bank is getting extremely full! (check out our girly striped bedsheets!.. I also have Finding Nemo bedsheets :rolleyes:)
IMG_2163.jpg

This is the total money in it so far! (yuck I need to get my nails done! :eek:)
IMG_2167.jpg

Yep! $98.66! And Toddy hasn't even come home from work yet! :yay: I am excited. That is MORE then enough for BOTH of our out of pocket character breakfasts AND we still have 25 more days to save! I'm shooting for $130! Think we can make it ? ;)

Thanks for reading everyone! Can't wait to read all your posts! :goodvibes

-Blayne
clipdaisysnowflake.gif

I, too, never thought I would join the masses in buying those hideous looking things for my kids.....until I saw the new Disney Crocs on Crocs.com:grouphug: . That sold me! Instead of round holes, they are shaped like mickey mouse heads and in the Disney colors. Too cute!

Hi, I just found your Pre-Trip Report and I am feeling you excitement!

You and your boyfriend are too cute!
:goodvibes

You are going to have a blast! I look forward to reading more!:banana:

Hi Blayne!!!!

Im loving your pre trippie!!! You are seriously going to have a blast. I live up here in NH and I know what you mean...storyland is not even close to a vacation!!! Ugh!

Dont worry about the plane ride i think its actually fun! lol And when your disney package (luggage tags, etc) comes it means your almost ready to go!

One question where did you get that counter of your piggy bank? Thats soo cool and i need one for my "extra disney change jar". Cant wait to read more and have a wonderful trip. You and Todd make such a cute couple! :love:

I, too, never thought I would join the masses in buying those hideous looking things for my kids.....until I saw the new Disney Crocs on Crocs.com:grouphug: . That sold me! Instead of round holes, they are shaped like mickey mouse heads and in the Disney colors. Too cute!

Haha! I know those Disney Crocs are really cute! Unfortunately Im not brave enough to wear them. I opted for the black hoping that people wouldn't notice them as much and that I could still be comfortable! :rotfl:

Hi, I just found your Pre-Trip Report and I am feeling you excitement!

You and your boyfriend are too cute!
:goodvibes

You are going to have a blast! I look forward to reading more!:banana:

Hey! Im glad you found us! Thank you so much! I cant wait to come home and share everything with all of you. Actually I cant wait to GO. I probably wont EVER want to come back, but JUST THE SAME! ;)

Hi Blayne!!!!

Im loving your pre trippie!!! You are seriously going to have a blast. I live up here in NH and I know what you mean...storyland is not even close to a vacation!!! Ugh!

Dont worry about the plane ride i think its actually fun! lol And when your disney package (luggage tags, etc) comes it means your almost ready to go!

One question where did you get that counter of your piggy bank? Thats soo cool and i need one for my "extra disney change jar". Cant wait to read more and have a wonderful trip. You and Todd make such a cute couple! :love:

Hey Tinkerbell! Thanks for reading! Haha, when I was little I thought Storyland WAS Disneyworld!! I still love our camping trips up to Lincoln, NH though! They are always fun! :) Im so excited for the plane ride! YAY! I got that change jar at the Discovery Channel Store. It was in the kids section and I was FASCINATED by it! Its probably the coolest thing I've EVER seen! Im totally obsessed with it. It was only $14.95 and it is just great. Thanks for reading! :goodvibes

If you buy too much...just ship it back home! Fed Ex or UPS would work equally great!! We had to do that once. It was a snap. You can pack a box flat at the bottom of your suitcase and a roll of mailing tape or you can even have Disney ship your finds home for you. I don't know how much the cost is, I think it is simply the cost of the actual shipping. So if you only have one or two items that might be cheap enough to take advantage of it. If not, it shouldn't be too expensive to just box it all up together and send it on home.

HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!:wizard: :wizard: And YES....that is my ds's bank! I love it too...thus I bought it for him! It's so much fun. ;)

I remember getting our luggage tags and thinking "This isn't enough!" but everything worked out in the end, you'll be fine.

That is SUCH a cool piggy bank! I need to get one of those. I can't believe it counts your money.. that is so cool.

25 days to go.. yay! :D

If you buy too much...just ship it back home! Fed Ex or UPS would work equally great!! We had to do that once. It was a snap. You can pack a box flat at the bottom of your suitcase and a roll of mailing tape or you can even have Disney ship your finds home for you. I don't know how much the cost is, I think it is simply the cost of the actual shipping. So if you only have one or two items that might be cheap enough to take advantage of it. If not, it shouldn't be too expensive to just box it all up together and send it on home.HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!:wizard: :wizard: And YES....that is my ds's bank! I love it too...thus I bought it for him! It's so much fun. ;)

Thanks! .. There isn't a FedEX in the park .. is there?? That would just make it too easy considering as Todd works for FedEx so we get a MAJOR discount! Although we did buy some gorgeous luggage that is so big that we will be probably be able to fit everything (more about that luggage in the next post!!) I LOVVVE that bank - New total = $100.86! Hopefully its much more by the time we leave ! :)

I remember getting our luggage tags and thinking "This isn't enough!" but everything worked out in the end, you'll be fine.

That is SUCH a cool piggy bank! I need to get one of those. I can't believe it counts your money.. that is so cool.

25 days to go.. yay! :D

Ya, now that I have my luggage figured out (more on that in next post), I think we should be okay with the luggage tags we got. Isn't that piggy bank insanely awesome! Im still not quite sure as to why I keep referring to it as a piggy bank but I just cannot break the habit. It should be titled "The Super Cool Money Counting Bank"! You should buy one .. Im serious .. it will change your life! :rotfl: YAY 24 days now!! Thanks for reading!

Hi Blayne,
LOVE your pre trip report. You guys are going to have such a great time. Thanks for posting those pic's of those luggage tags, got me excited to see them again, can't wait for ours to arrive. A bit of advice though (since you are asking for it :goodvibes ) be sure to tape those ME tags securely, ours kept falling off. We had a bag arrive a day late to the hotel (MINE of course) two years ago when we used ME and it was because one had fallen off. Also, be sure to keep those numbers they give you at your airport when you originally check the bags just in case that happens.
For us, what we do for the souveniers is we always back a suitcase full of snacks, juice boxes, granola bars, etc. etc. and then it is empty on the way back for souveniers, just an idea.
25 days huh, boy am I jealous. Can't wait to read more.
Lesley

This is our first trip to wdw also we are very excited. I just wanted to give you a heads up, so it might help if you wanted to plan any time around this, but Pleasure Island changed their rules as of Jan 1st, and you now have to be 21 and up to enter all clubs with the exception of 2 (Adventures club, and Comedy warehouse) You can still enter those 2 at 18, but must be with an adult, so you will prob have no trouble getting into those. I am asuming they are meaning adult as in 21, I know the dave and busters here allows you to enter at 18, but you have to be with someone who is 25 y/o minimum. Just wanted to give you a heads up incase you wanted to plan something else in that time frame. Have a wonderful and magical trip.:bride: :groom:

Hi Blayne!!!!

Remember me, from the pirate and princess party thread???

GREAT start of your TR!!! I agree with everyone else, you are adorable!!! I can't believe the similarities in our itineraries!!!!

Here's where they overlap- Feb14th-we'll be having our Valentines Dinner at Le Cellier, but we'll be in Epcot all night like you.
Feb 15th- (we already knew this one ;) ) Pirate and Princess Party!!!:banana:
Feb 16th- We have plans to end in either Epcot or MGM, so if it's Epcot it looks like another night at the same park.
Feb 17- We have dinner reservations at MGM also!
Feb 18-Not sure what we are doing during the day, but we plan on MK for the EMH....we are having dinner at 1900 park Faire and will be there after that.
We are there until the 21st this trip. If I see Ken and Barbie walking through the parks, I'll be sure to say hi!!! Are you wearing or doing anything with the LGMH? I probabally won't, but if you are I'd know for sure if I spotted you!

Your excitment is jumping through the computer screen at me, making it even more exciting for my trip, since we'll be there the same time!

Hi Blayne,
LOVE your pre trip report. You guys are going to have such a great time. Thanks for posting those pic's of those luggage tags, got me excited to see them again, can't wait for ours to arrive. A bit of advice though (since you are asking for it :goodvibes ) be sure to tape those ME tags securely, ours kept falling off. We had a bag arrive a day late to the hotel (MINE of course) two years ago when we used ME and it was because one had fallen off. Also, be sure to keep those numbers they give you at your airport when you originally check the bags just in case that happens.
For us, what we do for the souveniers is we always back a suitcase full of snacks, juice boxes, granola bars, etc. etc. and then it is empty on the way back for souveniers, just an idea.
25 days huh, boy am I jealous. Can't wait to read more.
Lesley

Hey! Thanks for reading and thanks for the groundhog haha! Thanks for the advice, I will definitely tape them on securely! Thats an AWESOME idea with the suitcase full of food! Wow! Im going to have to pass that tip on! Thanks a lot! :)

This is our first trip to wdw also we are very excited. I just wanted to give you a heads up, so it might help if you wanted to plan any time around this, but Pleasure Island changed their rules as of Jan 1st, and you now have to be 21 and up to enter all clubs with the exception of 2 (Adventures club, and Comedy warehouse) You can still enter those 2 at 18, but must be with an adult, so you will prob have no trouble getting into those. I am asuming they are meaning adult as in 21, I know the dave and busters here allows you to enter at 18, but you have to be with someone who is 25 y/o minimum. Just wanted to give you a heads up incase you wanted to plan something else in that time frame. Have a wonderful and magical trip.:bride: :groom:

Ooh congrats on your first trip! Its exciting isn't it! Thanks for the heads up on Pleasure Island. I found that out some time ago and Im not really disappointed because Im not much of a club person. We may check out the Adventures or Comedy, but we'll play it by ear! I think we may be going to the Pleasure Island Festivies on Valentine's Day, but I haven't definitely decided on that either! Thanks for reading! :goodvibes

Hi Blayne!!!!

Remember me, from the pirate and princess party thread???

GREAT start of your TR!!! I agree with everyone else, you are adorable!!! I can't believe the similarities in our itineraries!!!!

Here's where they overlap- Feb14th-we'll be having our Valentines Dinner at Le Cellier, but we'll be in Epcot all night like you.
Feb 15th- (we already knew this one ;) ) Pirate and Princess Party!!!:banana:
Feb 16th- We have plans to end in either Epcot or MGM, so if it's Epcot it looks like another night at the same park.
Feb 17- We have dinner reservations at MGM also!
Feb 18-Not sure what we are doing during the day, but we plan on MK for the EMH....we are having dinner at 1900 park Faire and will be there after that.
We are there until the 21st this trip. If I see Ken and Barbie walking through the parks, I'll be sure to say hi!!! Are you wearing or doing anything with the LGMH? I probabally won't, but if you are I'd know for sure if I spotted you!

Your excitment is jumping through the computer screen at me, making it even more exciting for my trip, since we'll be there the same time!

Hey! Yes, of course I remember you! I honestly cannot believe how alike our trips are! Gosh we could be going together! ;) Where are you guys staying? Im pretty sure you told me this before, but I dont remember! :confused: I cant believe we will be in Epcot on Vday together (what are you doing after? the pleasure island festivities, AK EMH, or something else??) That also AWESOME that we will be going to the Pirate and Princess Party together! Im really excited about it! I dont really know if Im dressing up I think I will probably just where the cute skull scarf I bought a couple months ago and cute black capries and black shirt (i love planning these kinds of things :laughing: ) What are you guys wearing?? I really hope we see you in the parks since we will be in your vicinity almost every day!! I post plenty more pictures, so make sure you say hi if you see me! I won't me wearing anything LGMH, but I hope to still see you! YAY Im so happy for both of us!! ITS SO SOON! Keep me posted with your plans! I hope you plan on writing a trip report! Bye! :hug:

Hi again!!!

I think on V-day we'll be staying at Epcot for the rest of the evening. It's our first full day, and we have the party the next night, so I don't want the kiddo's to get to worn out. (we have a DD-8, and we're bringing our neice who's 12) We're staying at the Boardwalk. My DH's boss GAVE us the points. :cool1:

Can you see the picture of me in my sig?? I know it's little, but the give away is the tall DH with the shaved head. I'll try to get some more too, ok if I just post them on your thread??? He almost always wears something Patriots related too. (though in Disney, he has been known to wear Disney T's) The girls and I have the red matching Mickey/Minnie V-Day T's from the Disney store for that night. I know how you feel about the dressing!!! My DD has a Captain Jack outfit for the party. I'm not sure if she'll wear it or chicken out. I'm thinking same as you, although my capris are white, and I have a red and white hooded t-shirt to wear.

Have you heard any of the reviews from the cast member preview coming in??? I am so excited!!! They are all saying that just the fireworks are worth the price of admission!!! I'm so glad we're going!!

We really need to meet, at least for a picture!!! I'd love to make it into your TR :thumbsup2 ;) . I'm thinking about writing one, but sometimes I get the "block"-writers that is!!

Talk to you soon!

Hi again!!!

I think on V-day we'll be staying at Epcot for the rest of the evening. It's our first full day, and we have the party the next night, so I don't want the kiddo's to get to worn out. (we have a DD-8, and we're bringing our neice who's 12) We're staying at the Boardwalk. My DH's boss GAVE us the points. :cool1:

Can you see the picture of me in my sig?? I know it's little, but the give away is the tall DH with the shaved head. I'll try to get some more too, ok if I just post them on your thread??? He almost always wears something Patriots related too. (though in Disney, he has been known to wear Disney T's) The girls and I have the red matching Mickey/Minnie V-Day T's from the Disney store for that night. I know how you feel about the dressing!!! My DD has a Captain Jack outfit for the party. I'm not sure if she'll wear it or chicken out. I'm thinking same as you, although my capris are white, and I have a red and white hooded t-shirt to wear.

Have you heard any of the reviews from the cast member preview coming in??? I am so excited!!! They are all saying that just the fireworks are worth the price of admission!!! I'm so glad we're going!!

We really need to meet, at least for a picture!!! I'd love to make it into your TR :thumbsup2 ;) . I'm thinking about writing one, but sometimes I get the "block"-writers that is!!

Talk to you soon!

Hey! :) We will be having an ALMOST full day at DTD before Epcot day, but I feel like Im going to wear us out before we even start the trip! I mean I have Epcot and AK EMH and then next day MGM and then MK for P&PP. Oh gosh, maybe we should just go back to the hotel on Vday after Epcot. I dont want to be TOO tired when the trip is only just beginning! Thats awesome that your boss just gave you the points! More money for you guys to have fun with! ;) I can see the picture in your sig and ALWAYS look at it! I always wondered if that was you - you are GORGEOUS! :) You have a beautiful family. Feel free to post your pictures in my trip report! My boyfriend is always wearing patriots gear - in fact this is him yesterday pretending to be grumpy because I was snapping pictures while he was trying to watch the game! :
IMG_2182.jpg

and this is us watching the game before we LOST! :sad2:
IMG_2193.jpg

But ANYWAY! What Vday shirts from the disney store? I want some!! :sad1: Where can I get them? Oh and BTW I think Im going to copy you and buy a striped hoodie. Why didnt I think of that?! :rotfl: I havent heard anything about a cast member preview, but let me know when you find out anything about it! I really hope we see each other and get a picture! It would be so fun to have a "dis guest appearance" in my trip report and me in yours! Okay well Im exhausted so Im off to bed, but Im loving all your posts - Im almost up to page 6 now! Wow Im proud! Goodnight ! :goodvibes

Great Pre TR. How exciting! DH and I went to Disney for our Honeymoon. His first time, my second (I got to go with my cousin when we were in 8th grade). I moved in with DH and his family a month after High School graduation (long story). And we were married 14 months later :). We have since been to back to Disney 2 times ('03 & '06), and will be bringing the kids with us for a second time this April. It's truely a tradition I don't want to stop! Can't wait to read more. :goodvibes jen

What a great start to your TR. You will have so much fun. We actually had to buy 2 suitcases while we were at WDW to accomadate all the stuff we bought. (it really was lots of Christmas presents. I SWEAR!!!!) But I now know to take at least one empty with us on when we go down.

Another together forever story. My sis and her now husband started dating when she was Jr. in high school and he a freshman in college. This was in 1989. They were married in 1994 and are still together. She had actually told my mom when she was a freshman in high school she would marry him and she did.

Great Pre TR. How exciting! DH and I went to Disney for our Honeymoon. His first time, my second (I got to go with my cousin when we were in 8th grade). I moved in with DH and his family a month after High School graduation (long story). And we were married 14 months later :). We have since been to back to Disney 2 times ('03 & '06), and will be bringing the kids with us for a second time this April. It's truely a tradition I don't want to stop! Can't wait to read more. :goodvibes jen

Hey! Thanks for reading! I would love to do a honeymoon at Disney! I was thinking maybe a Land/Sea type thing! How would rate having a honeymoon there? I hope you have fun on your upcoming trip and I cant wait to here all about yours as well! :)

What a great start to your TR. You will have so much fun. We actually had to buy 2 suitcases while we were at WDW to accomadate all the stuff we bought. (it really was lots of Christmas presents. I SWEAR!!!!) But I now know to take at least one empty with us on when we go down.

Another together forever story. My sis and her now husband started dating when she was Jr. in high school and he a freshman in college. This was in 1989. They were married in 1994 and are still together. She had actually told my mom when she was a freshman in high school she would marry him and she did.

Hi and thanks! I actually have gotten another suitcase (so now two huge suitcases and a decent size carryon!) - but more on the luggage coming up! I know that I am going to buy massive amounts of stuff! Thats so sweet about your sis and her DH! I always said when I was in middle school that I was going to go to high school and "get myself a hott senior boyfriend!" and its happened and its been amazing! Thanks for reading! +:goodvibes

How did I miss this?!?!?

I've been looking foward to this since I first found you on my trip report! Yay! I'm too excited for you!

First of all, the two of you are soooo cute together. Barbie and Ken is the perfect description. I lovvvvvvvve it. Such adorable pictures. I also am in love with your puppy.

Your travel plans sound perfect. I can't wait to hear all about your first experiences at the world.

Now just randomn points
-we ate at Donald's Breakfast once and really hated it. It took an hour and 15 minutes before a single character came to our table and when they did they were extremely rushed. A cast member took a blurry picture and when I asked them to please retake it they gave me an attitude. We had much better experiences at O'hanas character breakfast and especially at Garden Grill, although the food at Crystal Palace is awesome :thumbsup2

-I love your Valentine's Day Plans. Coral Reef + EPCOT +Animal Kingdom. It's soooo romantic. You guys are going to have a great time :hug:

-We had a HUGE picture frame shipped back from the world. It took about two weeks but it came back perfectly and in one piece!

Can't wait to hear more babe!

Hey everyone! Once again, thanks for reading and for all the positive feedback. I love writing this pre trippie - it feels GREAT to have people actually read what you write and respond so well to it! :goodvibes So we are at the 21 day mark! :banana: :banana: I am so excited! It just keeps getting closer and closer. Its seriously almost all I think about - which isn't too good considering as I have midterms ALL this week! :rotfl:

Anyways! Last time I left you guys I was off to find luggage! I was having a bit of a problem with what to bring for the trip! At first I was planning on bringing some BIG soft duffel bags. Nope, that wasn't going to really work. So Todd and I went out looking for some suitcases. We first went to Target. Nope, nothing within my budget that could fit my stuff WHATSOEVER! (I plan on packing a lot .. I mean WE ARE GOING FOR 11 DAYS! A girl needs a lot of stuff! :rotfl: Then its off to Dicks Sporting Goods - NOTHING! We then hit up Walmart - nope. No such luck there either. Can I also get off topic for once second - what ever happened to plain mickey tshirts?? I cannot find ONE cute Mickey tshirt to bring with me. All I want is a tshirt with MICKEY ON IT! How difficult is that? :confused3 .. Well believe me it is pretty difficult because I can't find ANY that I like except for the $50 ones from Disney Couture! :confused: But I digress.

So where were we... ? Oh ya .. Luggage! So finally we settled for TJMaxx for our last resort. Can I tell you what luck we had! They had TONS of luggage and we found two AWESOME humongous suitcases for under $50 a piece. Mine was $150.00, marked down to $48! Woohoo :banana: Dontcha just love a bargain ? :laughing: Here is my gorgeous suitcase - ITS RED AND HUGE!
IMG_2227.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

I love it. I was so obsessed with it. Todds is a little smaller then that and black, but I was so excited about this luggage purchase that I practically hugged the saleslady. She politely proceeded to ask us where we were going. Now I understand that she wasn't really INTERESTED in where we were going. I mean I work at Joanns Fabrics and BELIEVE ME I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANY OF THESE PEOPLE ARE MAKING .. but do I ask them - OF COURSE! :rolleyes: So I guess the woman got more then she bargained for when I began to tell her we were going to Disney World, it was our first time, I'd never even been on an airplane, I was so excited, and so on - you get the picture! By the end she was just incessantly nodding and smiling when I knew she was really saying "Okay you crazy girl. Please take your oversized red suitcase and leave the premise. Thank you!" :lmao: So we did leave. When we got home I was rummaging in my office and found a BRAND NEW huge duffel bag that is actually on wheels and its has a handle. My sister said she had bought it on her last trip and I could use it. So now I have TWO suitcases - heres the other one -
IMG_2225.jpg

Im also bringing a pretty good size leather duffel bag. It should work out pretty good. I think I'll have room for all my souvenirs with all those bags!

So hopefully I didnt lose any of you guys since I just gave an extremely long narrative all about my luggage. ;) You must really like me if you've read all the way to here! :rotfl: Gosh Im even excited about the LUGGAGE! - I think I just like saying the word LUGGAGE - it makes me feel VERY grown up and sophisticated! :lmao: Right so on to something interesting -

A couple weeks ago we got in our Cirque Tickets and our Pirate and Princess Party tickets. These are them -
IMG_2248.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

I am extremely excited for both. I recently watched a Cirque dvd from another show Quizam. During the first 5 minutes I was kicking myself asking why I purchased the tickets, but after that I was hooked. They do such amazing and insane things that I just cant wait to go. I think it will be a very eventful evening and getting the tickets just made it all so real! We are sitting 5 row dead center. I hope that we have a really good view because I asked my travel agent for the best seats and thats what she said they recommended.

The P&PP tickets are so cute. Of course I already called the Incredibles ticket because I LOVE that movie. Last night was the first night of the P&PP and I've heard a lot of great things about it. Im getting even more excited about it as I see some of the pictures and here about the great fireworks show! I also saw the list of characters that were there and thought about all the great photo opps we will have! ;) I cant wait. I hope to do everything that they have. I've heard that the lines for the treasure are not really worth it so I think that aside from taking lots of pictures, watching the parade and fireworks we will try to focus on getting to ALL the rides since I've never been on any of them. I heard that as it got later they were pretty much all walk ons! I hope thats the case because that would be a nice way to ride all the MK rides for the first time! :thumbsup2 Basically I can't stress enough the fact that I am just insanely EXCITED! :yay: Im excited enough to be hinting to Todd that I want to go AGAIN in Jan 08' when we haven't even gone on this trip yet! :rotfl:

Okay unfortunately I have to cut this short so I can go look over some notes for my midterms tomorrow :eek: But thanks for reading and have a goodnight! :cloud9:

-Blayne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter