Barbie and Ken do Disney Trip Report COMPLETED!!

What a GREAT update!!! Thanks so much!

Hey, gotta tell ya - the other day, I was "out & about" & I saw a guy who looked familiar. Couldn't place him. Finally realized, "Wow - he looks just like TODD!!!!" Too funny! :lmao: That's a sure sign I spend tooooo much time on these boards, huh? So, either Todd was in Minnesota last week, or he has a twin living here. :teleport: Made me smile! Thanks again.
Barb

Hi Blayne I never have seen that window that looks like Mickey above the door before. Great up date LOVE seeing all the pics!:love:

Blayne,
Of course you decide to update during the 2 weeks I am in WDW! :rotfl2: I got lots to catch up on. I cant wait to read it! :goodvibes

Blayne...
Thanks for the update and the description of your "very long day"! I've been to Disney when it's been that crowded and it can be claustrophobic.Good idea to take the train to get away from it for awhile. That's something we always do as well.
The pics have been great and the food looked delicious!!!! So much food for one day!!! No wonder you were "rolling" back to Pop! :rotfl: I guess that is one of the hazards of the dinig plan...too much food for one person!
Can't wait to hear more! Loving the TR!!! :love:

Wow! I just discovered you TR yesterday, and finished reading it finally! It's very good, as you know, and I look forward to more! Thanks for sharing...

Hey guys!! Sorry I missed updating this weekend. As you know, Im now full time at the daycare so my weekends are about all I have to post. I'll try to post another installment one of these nights! Thanks for reading : )

Hey Blayne,

Just got back from my trip and just got caught up with your report. You really lucked out at 1900 with all those characters! I also ate there but for dinner which is also very good. I agree with you about the Strawberry Soup, it is amazing! The mad hatter in your picture looks like the one I met at the MK who was also hilarious! He played around with my mom who was taking the picture and made us all laugh. He was really into his character, one of the best character interactions we had on our trip.

Yikes! Over an hour wait for the Jungle Cruise.:scared1:

I really want to eat at Kona, I am going to make a reservation there for my next trip.

Eagerly awaiting your next instalment!

I'm sure I've posted on here somewhere a long time ago! ahah!! Great trip report though! Congrats on your graduation! Hows your job going?
I can't wait till the next installment!

:yay: Yeah Blayne is Back!:yay: I missed you Blayne! Congratulations on Graduating and your weight loss! I, personally love food pics,cause it let's me see what people are talking about.Then I could order it! I'm glad you had a great time so far! Welcome back!!:cheer2:

Great installment! The food pictures make me want to eat at Kona! I love how long your trip was, your TR just keeps going and going....enjoying it so much!:thumbsup2

Day 9 -

We slept in nice and late today! It was soooo nice to finally get some rest!! Around 9:30 (which is eXTREMELY late in DISNEY WORLD! lol) we got ready and headed to the food court for some breakfast. It was soooo crowded but I finally found us some seats.

345.jpg

347.jpg

After we ate, we did something I had wanted to do our whole vacation! We walked around the resort and took pictures!! It was our 8th day and we had yet to walk around the whole resort! I mean honestly, Pop Century is huge! It is very well themed too. We liked it, minus all the noise. If you want to have a romantic getaway this is NOT the hotel for you! The walls are paperthin. But despite that, we had a LOT of fun walking around and taking pictures with everything. Well at least I HAD FUN! lol

348.jpg

349.jpg

351.jpg

352.jpg

356.jpg

357.jpg

358.jpg

362.jpg

363.jpg

364.jpg

After that, we headed to Downtown Disney! I was excited because tonight was the night we were going to see Cirque du Soleil. Todd wasn't as excited as me (what a shocker right?), but his mind would change ; ) . When we first got there, we headed to the Cirque tent and took pictures and went inside the shop and played around! I loved the masks in the shop - they were really really cool! : )

365.jpg

367.jpg

368.jpg

369.jpg

After that, we went to all of the shops. I bought some Disney cds at the Virgin store and also 4 movies. We decided to go see Ghost Rider since we had the time and headed over to the movie. It was NICEST movie theater that I have EVER BEEN TOO! The seats were amazing and it was just wonderful. Of course it was dead because not many people see movies when they are at the fun capitol of the US! lol The movie was pretty good, the hot dogs were good too!

From there, we headed straight to Disney Quest where we spent the rest of the day. We did EVERYTHING!! We tried the rollercoaster thing and both almost vomited, we did the Animation Academy, we did EVERYTHING!!

370.jpg

371.jpg

We were pretty hungry when we left Disney Quest so we decided to go to Wolfgang Pucks Express before the show started. We each got a pizza. They were honestly the BEST PIZZAS WE HAVE EVER HAD IN OUR LIFE!! My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it! They were that good. Todd is a pizza enthuisist and we just were in heaven!

376.jpg

377.jpg

When we were finished, it was almost time for the Cirque Show so we went and in! My dad had purchased the tickets for us because he is amazing and he got us DEAD CENTER about 5 rows back!! They were great seats!! We got some popcorn in these cool Cirque buckets and then waited for the show to start. We definitely weren't sure what to expect!!

378.jpg

IT WAS AMAZING! Absolutely the coolest thing I have ever seen in my life. And Todd.. the skeptic.. LOVED IT TOO! He thought it was awesome. We both enjoyed every second of it and were disappointed when it was over. If you haven't seen it, I advise you to see it asap! And invest in good seats too because it is WORTH IT!

After we hung out Downtown for a while. The place was hopping! When we got back to Pop we were so bouncy and awake that we played in the arcade for a couple of hours!! When we finally crashed, we went to bed vvvvvvvvvvveerrrrry happy!! : )

Blayne

Ohhhhhhhh great installment! I'm so glad you had a great time at La Nouba. I loved the music enough that I bought the CD. "Liama" is my favorite song. :cloud9:

I didn't want the lower level because I knew the aerialists would be out in force. I had second row of the upper level and found those seats to be fantastic, too. I think I'd want to try your section once to see the difference between experiences. :) La Nouba was my first Cirque show. I went to Las Vegas in January to see "O". Also excellent.

I was so excited to see that you added a new update Blayne:cool1: I loved your graduation pictures. You look so beautiful and congrats on all the weight that you lost. Glad you enjoyed the Cirque Show so much. Looking forward to reading more. Good to have you back.:thumbsup2

How cute are you with Mr. and Mrs. Potatoe Head? I love that picture. You don't happen to remember the cost of those BEAUTIFUL masks do you? I fear the answer! I am so looking forward to seeing Cirque in September!! I am so happy that both you and Todd loved it. Gives me a fighting chance that dh will love it too. ;)

How long before the show would you suggest getting there? We already have our tickets in hand...so we won't need to pick those up.

Another fun installment! Thanks for the glimpse of Disney today!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter