Baseball Costumes out today!

kgordonlvn said:
Of course if they did that, u would need the Pigtail option in hair and some makeup on the face and nails. :thumbsup2 And of course if u were a member of the AM's, I am sure u would be kicked from the ranks to never return again. Of course, I don't have to worry about u joining that group since u aren't a pop. :banana: :banana: :banana: Woohoo... NO AM IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!!!!

Oh you lucky lucky girl!!

OMG I love the new cheer leader outfits. Nanoer was so very sweet to buy it for me. I love it nano!!

Does anyone remember watching A league of thier Own. Those poor girls had to play professional baseball in skirts. So just get rid of the pomp pomps and I am ready to play. Now that I am ancient I do not get so hung up on girls and boys clothing. But I know when I was a kid I was a real Tom Boy. I know back then if there was a VMK I would have been so mad and disgusted at the thought I was not allowed to buy a baseball out fit. So enquiring minds want to know why there are no prince costumes for the boys. How can I truly be a Little Belle without my beast :)

As for guys watching to wearing princess out fits why not. A person I work with there son loved playing with barbies until he was 6 and then went for male oriented toys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter