BCV roll call Nov. 25- Dec 2.

Kitts21

DIS Veteran
Well we succefully got into BCV(2nd choice, 1st was BWV) for Nov. 25- Dec 2. Can't wait to try out Stormalong bay:banana:, DS and DD are very excited about the slide also. Who else will be joining us around this time. Now we just have to get all of are ADR's set this Friday. :banana:

We'll be in the World from 11/25 to 12/1. We're staying at SSR though.

Well we succefully got into BCV(2nd choice, 1st was BWV) for Nov. 25- Dec 2. Can't wait to try out Stormalong bay:banana:, DS and DD are very excited about the slide also. Who else will be joining us around this time. Now we just have to get all of are ADR's set this Friday. :banana:

See ya there! I'll be checking in on Nov. 29, staying until Dec. 6. Your DS and DD won't have to share the slide with me, I'm kind of a play in the sand in the kiddie section type of non-swimmer. But most of the time I'll probably be in BCMarketplace trying to single-handedly eat all their gelato. So look for a solo lady, sporting LGMHs everywhere, always eating gelato.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter