Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

Out of curiosity, how far out is your trip?
23 days from my trip. The day we're doing the BOG lunch is 27 days from today (tues, feb 7)

And when I went to go over lunch selections with DH, I was able to get 11:45 to 12:15 arrival. :)

I am really surprised by how often the available times change! It just goes to show if it's not ideal the first time, keep checking!!

I got the email link yesterday and have tried a few times to secure a fastpass but get a message that they are all taken for a trip commencing 20 days from now. Is it worth frequently rechecking or am I likely out of luck?

I got the email link yesterday and have tried a few times to secure a fastpass but get a message that they are all taken for a trip commencing 20 days from now. Is it worth frequently rechecking or am I likely out of luck?

I would keep rechecking. I logged on 3 different times yesterday, and times available changed every time I logged on. Well, there were 2 times offered each time, and a 1:15-1:45 time slot was offered every time, but the earlier time changed each time I logged on. first 10:30-11, then 12:25-12:55, then 11:45-12:15.

I would keep checking!!!

I would keep rechecking. I logged on 3 different times yesterday, and times available changed every time I logged on. Well, there were 2 times offered each time, and a 1:15-1:45 time slot was offered every time, but the earlier time changed each time I logged on. first 10:30-11, then 12:25-12:55, then 11:45-12:15.

I would keep checking!!!

I have experienced even just refreshing the page will give you a different set of time options!

I am hoping somebody can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I've followed the instructions in the FAQ exactly, put in my reservation info, and got as far as the "Select an Option" page, but no matter what I do, the page always says "There are no FastPasses available. Please select a different day" for every single day of my trip. I have tried a couple of times every single day since New Years. It's VERY frustrating!

I am heading to MK on Feb. 1st. We arrive at WDW on Jan. 29th so I *should* be able to get a reservation by now because I am within the 27 day window- right?

I am wondering if the system is blocking me because somebody else in my family has a reservation at Be Our Guest coming up. It's my husband who is there RIGHT NOW for marathon weekend on a totally separate trip. He has a BoG ressie in a couple of days. We have separate Disney accounts linked to separate emails but we are registered as family so the Disney database does know that we are in the same household.

If anybody has any guesses about what I might be doing wrong or what I should try to fix the issue, PLEASE let me know!
THANKS!!!:)

I forgot all about booking our lunch BOG FP for our Jan 31-Feb 7th trip with the holidays and all of the chaos. When I remembered, it was actually 26 days from the day I wanted to book our FP (I want Sunday Feb 1). When I looked for Feb 1st it said nothing available, try another day. When I tried Monday Feb 2 I had choices. So I tried again the next day, and the 2nd said nothing but the 3rd was available, and so on until today. In other words, only exactly 27 days is ever available. I've done this before, so I understand how it works, but has it now become so well known and popular that you can only get a reservation at only exactly 27 days? I thought it was still possible if you were within a few days of the 27 days. Should I keep trying, is it a glitch, or did I miss out for this next trip? Thanks, this thread has been very helpful for a couple of trips, and we loved our gluten free lunches at our last trip in September.

I'm wondering the same thing. I have yet to see any availability and I'm looking 1/29-2/2.

It worked for me just now! We arrive Feb 2, and I wanted Feb 4 and it worked! :cool1:

It worked for me just now! We arrive Feb 2, and I wanted Feb 4 and it worked! :cool1:

Woohoo! Glad to hear it!

I tried again - just out of curiosity - but still the same message: There are no FastPasses available. Please select a different day.

:guilty:

I'm new to posting, but have been following boards for a while. I am having the same issue with it telling me there is nothing available. My family and I are going 1/31-2/7 and BOG FastPass is not available any day we are at MK. I'm worried it's going to be busy

I'm new to posting, but have been following boards for a while. I am having the same issue with it telling me there is nothing available. My family and I are going 1/31-2/7 and BOG FastPass is not available any day we are at MK. I'm worried it's going to be busy

Feb. 5th became available to book today. I'm still seeing lots of availability for that day. Feb. 6th will become available tomorrow.
Thanks I'll check again tomorrow. We aren't planning on being in MK on the 5th :-( 4th and 6th are the days we'll be there and have lunch open.

Is there a way to customize your order if you pre-order? I am on the site now and can't find it. My kids don't want tomato, mayo, etc on their sandwiches. Or should I just wait till I get there to order? Does that take a lot longer?

Edited: Never mind! I just figured this out! There is a small pencil next to each item that you order. You can click on that and remove condiments, lettuce, etc.

Is there a way to customize your order if you pre-order? I am on the site now and can't find it. My kids don't want tomato, mayo, etc on their sandwiches. Or should I just wait till I get there to order? Does that take a lot longer?

Edited: Never mind! I just figured this out! There is a small pencil next to each item that you order. You can click on that and remove condiments, lettuce, etc.

I read through the first post, but did not see this..
Can I used our DDP?

Yes you can use the DDP and it's an option when you pre-order. My total order came to $5.99 as I ordered a french onion soup as an additional item.

Woohoo! Glad to hear it!

I tried again - just out of curiosity - but still the same message: There are no FastPasses available. Please select a different day.

:guilty:

Don't worry, same boat for the 9th day in a row. I'm not keeping my hopes up for this one working out. The most frustrating part is having zero support for it.

I am starting to think there is something wrong with the site for some people. It could still be a matter of timing but it seems that other people are getting reservations for days I checked and got the "no availability" message.

Don't worry, same boat for the 9th day in a row. I'm not keeping my hopes up for this one working out. The most frustrating part is having zero support for it.

Ugh...sorry to hear it, MommyBryn. :\ At least there's always the old "wait in line forever" trick to get in, right?

I'll still keep checking on a daily basis, but I'm about like you - not really sure this is going to work out.

have those of you having problems getting any time slot options tried another browser? I have better luck with Firefox.

have those of you having problems getting any time slot options tried another browser? I have better luck with Firefox.

It's a good idea, but I had no luck with Chrome, Firefox or IE. :confused3

I don't know why the glitch for some and not others; it's odd. But we'll see what happens, I suppose!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter