Beach at Aulani

Mazz519

DIS Veteran
Will be at Aulani this July for a week, can anyone tell me the beach chair and umbrella policy on the beach. I read somewhere that there was no charge, can anyone tell me if this is true.... thanks

Will be at Aulani this July for a week, can anyone tell me the beach chair and umbrella policy on the beach. I read somewhere that there was no charge, can anyone tell me if this is true.... thanks

There was no charge for the beach chairs or umbrellas when we were there last week.

There is no charge for chairs or umbrellas. Try even have short sand chairs. There is a charge for the wooden 2 person chairs with awning type umbrella. I think they're called casabellas. They are up and off the sand on the grass.

thanks for the info, we are pretty much beach people so thats pretty good news

They do charge for the casbella's and executive deck. Keep in mind the beaches in Hawaii are public but when I went in June didn't fine them too croweded. Some people just lay on beach towels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter