Beach Club or Boardwalk 2BR - FEB 04

Status
Not open for further replies.

msshay

Earning My Ears
I'm very new at this, so be patient. I don't know about how many points are necessary, but I need either a two bedroom at the Beach Club, or a DLX two bedroom at Boardwalk. Feb 8 - 12 (Sun - Thur) 2004. Have been offered at $13 per point - isn't that high??? :eek: Especially that time of year? Anyone have anything better out there?

I would also consider going the Sun - Thur the week before if the point values are lower?

To calculate the number of points you need look up towards the top of this page and use the "DVC Points Calculator". With it you can calculate the points necessary for various resorts, dates and accomodations.

The price per point most often advertised on this board seems to be $10.00. I have rented my points on three seperate occasions and the price I charge is $11.00 firm. I've seen prices as low as $4.00. Although price per point is important I would think your trust/comfort with the owner would be more important. You'll need to have a high level of trust with the owner as most or all require a deposit. I require 50% deposit when you get the confirmation letter and the balance due 40 days prior to check in date. All payments are non refundable.

I own at OKW therefore any reservation for a resort other than OKW can be made no more than 7 months before the check out date. Email me at DBBN@aol.com if I can be of further assistance.

I have points available at all of the DVC Resorts inside Disney World as well as Vero Beach. I can do a little betterh than $

I have points available at all of the DVC Resorts inside Disney World as well as Vero Beach. I can do a little better than $13.00 per point for the Boardwalk reservation and , since I have Boardwalk points, I can make your reservation immediately. Let me know if I can help wuith your plans. docdds@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter