Beach club

MrsBergs

Mouseketeer
Hi! The beach club is opening at the end of August, does that mean stormalong bay will be open then for all guests?

I would think it would be open. Does Disney think people will book there if SAB was staying closed

Wanted to update. We stayed at BCV last week and there is no reopening date for SAB. I asked several cast members if it would reopen August 24 with Yacht Club and almost everyone said the standard, “we haven’t gotten a reopening date”. One person was bold and said no and they don’t think it will reopen for a while. It was speculation but they said they had worked there for 20 years.

Disney cutting park hours starting in September does not lead me to believe they will be opening SAB anytime soon.

Wanted to update. We stayed at BCV last week and there is no reopening date for SAB. I asked several cast members if it would reopen August 24 with Yacht Club and almost everyone said the standard, “we haven’t gotten a reopening date”. One person was bold and said no and they don’t think it will reopen for a while. It was speculation but they said they had worked there for 20 years.

Off topic, but can I ask what kind of coffeemakers they had? I’ve seen conflicting reports of 4 cup and 12 cup. We will be arriving in 3 weeks and I need to know what to bring

Thanks!!

Off topic, but can I ask what kind of coffeemakers they had? I’ve seen conflicting reports of 4 cup and 12 cup. We will be arriving in 3 weeks and I need to know what to bring

Thanks!!
Sometimes studios have 4-cup, and you need to request a 12-cup if desired. One bedroom and larger all have 12-cup coffeemakers.

Sometimes studios have 4-cup, and you need to request a 12-cup if desired. One bedroom and larger all have 12-cup coffeemakers.

we will be in a studio. Sounds like I’ll be ok if I bring filters and stuff for a 4 cup.

Thank you!

So the Beach Club is closed in September. This may be a stupid question but does that mean the Beach Club Market Place is also closed? It is showing as open 7 am to 10 pm on MDE. If staying at the villas, is the only place to dine or grab a quick bite along the Boardwalk? May need to rethink our plans.

So the Beach Club is closed in September. This may be a stupid question but does that mean the Beach Club Market Place is also closed? It is showing as open 7 am to 10 pm on MDE. If staying at the villas, is the only place to dine or grab a quick bite along the Boardwalk? May need to rethink our plans.
The Marketplace is open with a limited menu that is viewable on MDE. No mobile order.

IMHO, closing SAB takes so much value out of ownership at Beach Club. The location of the Beach Club is still awesome, but with no park hopping, even that is slightly diminished.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter