Beach delimna...

callahanjulie10

DIS Veteran
We are going on our 5th DCL cruise- 3rd Eastern. I can't decide when to do what!!! Not surprising since it takes me 5 minutes to decide what I want at McDonalds.
Anyway...we went horseback riding in St Maarten and enjoyed it- would like to do it again BUT I think that my family would enjoy the water trampoline by the water taxi area- since there isn't a whole lot more to choose from in St Maarten and you can't horseback ride in St Thomas- I had kinda decided to do the horseback thing. BUT if we wait to do the beach in St Thomas- I am afraid that we will either be sunburned or just burned out on beaches by the time we arrive at CC and we all know that would be tragic! We live on the beach and my hubby can't take a whole lot of sun but I know that St Thoma has some of the most beautiful beaches We have done the sub and the Island Tour before. Suggestions and HELP would be much appreciated...:bounce:

Where did you horseback ride in St Maarten ? We are currently considering riding at Lucky Stables in Cay Bay.

Hi callahanjulie10!

Anyway...we went horseback riding in St Maarten and enjoyed it- would like to do it again BUT I think that my family would enjoy the water trampoline by the water taxi area- since there isn't a whole lot more to choose from in St Maarten and you can't horseback ride in St Thomas- I had kinda decided to do the horseback thing. BUT if we wait to do the beach in St Thomas- I am afraid that we will either be sunburned or just burned out on beaches by the time we arrive at CC and we all know that would be tragic! We live on the beach and my hubby can't take a whole lot of sun but I know that St Thoma has some of the most beautiful beaches We have done the sub and the Island Tour before. Suggestions and HELP would be much appreciated...

Yours truly almost ran out of breath reading that paragraph. PLEASE use more periods...

Buckaroo- And just think...I work at an elementary school!

We went to Bayside Riding Stables on Orient Beach area- there was no nudity where we rode. It was a great stable and wonderful ride along the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter