Beans for Bean Bags

btass

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

I am a Wolve Cub Scout Den Leader and we are going to be working on an achievement to make Bean Bags.

I have all the material and I can show the boys how to sew the material together. The one problem I am having though is deciding what dry beans go inside the bean bags?

Does anyone who has made small bean bags before have a preference? Are some too small, too hard, too soft?

Any help is appreciated! :thumbsup2

My DS's gym teacher used popcorn. They were really just right for the toddlers using them. Hope this helps!

Good luck with the scouts. I was my son's webelo leader and really enjoyed it. You can use any small dried bran, popcorn or rice. It won't really matter.

Thanks everyone, we ended up using black beans. I went to the bean ailse in the grocery store and "felt" all the bags of beans to see which one I liked the best. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter