BeaverTails may be returning to Walt Disney World at Disney Springs

We went to Quebec over Christmas break and had numerous Beaver Tails..they are so yummy. My DD will be super psyched if this actually comes back to DW. We are heading there in November for her 16th birthday- this would be her birthday wish to have a beaver tail!

We had these last summer at our local theme park, Silver Dollar City. Can't say I was impressed as they were super greasy and kind of flavorless. Is that the norm?

We had these last summer at our local theme park, Silver Dollar City. Can't say I was impressed as they were super greasy and kind of flavorless. Is that the norm?

Silver Dollar City has beaver tails? I'll have to tell my parents - they go there pretty often. The Disney ones were delicious! If they were greasy and flavorless I don't think so many of us would want them back.

Silver Dollar City has beaver tails? I'll have to tell my parents - they go there pretty often. The Disney ones were delicious! If they were greasy and flavorless I don't think so many of us would want them back.

I'm pretty sure last summer was the first summer they had them or at least that I noticed them. Maybe they were just working out the kinks in learning how to make them.

I'm spoiled and there are 2 Beaver Tail kiosks at our ski hill (I'm in Ontario) and I buy one far more often than I'll ever admit.

Elephant ears don't have toppings. We have elephant ears in the east too. Honestly, I'd prefer them to one covered in extra sugary toppings LOL.
I had elephant ears at our local renaissance festival this year with cinnamon sugar, honey butter, and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. It was.... amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter