Been There or Not been there?

I let the post sit for awhile so bringing it up again for consideration

no, but have been to Landers, Californina which has a area 51, Rosewell connection, so much that when the young men were practing in the desert to die in the jungle, they would send up flares that had far vast range of illumnaitiion 20 miles?...my mom called them UFOs based on Landers, Calif history.

29 palms, Calif.?

2018, took the landlord for a medical appointment....no reason to return again, travel south to Tucson, green valley though.

green valley white elephant event ?

Last edited:
no...ask about someplace other than OR, CA or AZ please :confused3

And Meriweather, I HAVE been to Roswell. Once, around 30 years ago, for my job. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to see much of it, except for the hotel and facility where I was working. :rolleyes:

Mesa Verde National Park?

No......and I was under impressed with Roswell

Well, we're west coast people, so hard to ask about places we don't know ;)
Tallahassee, FL?

Well, we're west coast people, so hard to ask about places we don't know ;)
Tallahassee, FL?

LOL, I know, I’m just teasing. But it gets boring for an east coaster like me to keep saying no. And I’m lucky to have travelled quite a bit within the US (not much internationally), though often miss the small towns and places off the beaten path. :goodvibes

Been to Fla. numerous times, a few different areas, but no, never Tallahassee.

How about Atlanta?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter