Been There or Not been there?

November , 1976, thanksgiving debate tournament....boy was it cold coming off the sound....then pass thru on the way to Richmond many times.

Long Beach, Washington?

so...we left the window open on the third floor,,,I think...anyhow, security guard called us at 1:00 in the morning telling us to close the window....crime in Berkeley in 1977??

The city of STanford , Calif. ??

I guess if I had stayed in the military long enough might have made it there...did not travel south of NYC...tour bus to Atlantic city.

Atlantic City ?

new years eve, 2015, great rate on abandon london bridge speculated hotel lodging., over looking the lake and fireworks. never moved there because of the main road being super busy, on a hill and no nature to explore..Life there is boat oriented. if our trip to Oregon is hot, we drive thru, but try to stay on calif route side most of the time. brother and I may return in winter of 21...for him to golf...parker looks great to golf.

Parker, AZ golf course?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter