• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

being dropped off at MK

lindym

Mouseketeer
WE are going to have someone drop us off at Mk in the morning and pick us up at night. Where do they drop us off? We have only stayed on site to this point so always took the disney bus. Are we dropped off in the area of the buses, or at the TTC or can we be dropped at the Contemporary and walk. What is the best way since we have a PS at Cindys at 8:25am? Thanks in advance for your input.

The Guest Dropoff Area is located at the Transportation and Ticket Center. From there, you will board the Monorail to get to the Magic Kingdom. For an 8:25ps, you'd want to arrive at the TTC no later than 8:00.

Thanks Tyler. What about the days we go to AK, or MGM or Epcot. ARe there places to drop off there without paying for parking?

Yup, there are places to pick up and drop off guests at the other parks as well... they're near the taxi stands.

I posted this question on another board and someone replied there were no drop-off points..
Our first day, only DD and I are going to AK and my mom is going to drop us off..am so glad to hear this! Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter