BE's never-ending fun ** 4 completed TR's ** Thousands of Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's looking as though it will all be last minute stuff if anyone goes with me. My cousin is studying abroad in France until the end of July so she wont know until she gets back if she can (but she really wants to and has a GAD pass she wants to use). My parents wouldn't be able to say yes/no until September, and Nameless probably wont know until August/September. So I shall move forward with planning as if it were a solo trip.

Me too! Especially when all I want to do is plan. Aw phooey. Well, on the brightside I am picking up hours like crazy at work so I'll have a little more leeway in the money that I'm saving and it wont be so tight!

Well that's a plus. It always feels a little better when you know you've got a little extra. You never know what costs might come up or maybe you might find something you want to buy that was a little more than you planned to spend, but you can't not get it! I have a feeling I will have some of those moments!

Good Morning!!

Talk about our strange weather. Wow, last few days it has been hot and then now we have fog and it is chilly. I am going to go look at the long tern for Disneyland!!

It sounds like the weather is weird everywhere lately. There have been a few people from different areas mentioning weird weather.

We were told that it was going to be a dry-dessert like summer this year. It's been raining for almost 2 weeks straight, with maybe one sunny day. With 3 more days of it in the immediate forecast. Not to mention the mountain of snow we got a couple weeks ago. Just weird.

Hopefully you have nice weather for your trip!

It sounds like the weather is weird everywhere lately. There have been a few people from different areas mentioning weird weather.

We were told that it was going to be a dry-dessert like summer this year. It's been raining for almost 2 weeks straight, with maybe one sunny day. With 3 more days of it in the immediate forecast. Not to mention the mountain of snow we got a couple weeks ago. Just weird.

Hopefully you have nice weather for your trip!

Ironically on accuweather.com they said low 80's, and on weather.com they are saying mid to high 70's. Who knows?:confused3

Ironically on accuweather.com they said low 80's, and on weather.com they're saying mid to high 70's. Who knows?:confused3

At least that not much of a difference lol.

It could be worse. They could have said 100's like we have here now. haha

Ah Jazz. I hope someone steps up with a definite yes.

Actually I think we may have to cancel plans for any trips in the near future.

Hi there stranger!! We were wondering if you were okay recently. I am sorry to hear you may have to cancel your trips. :hug:

Good Morning!!

Talk about our strange weather. Wow, last few days it has been hot and then now we have fog and it is chilly. I am going to go look at the long tern for Disneyland!!

I am hating today's weather. Like really, really hating it! I miss the sun already.

:hug: I hope everything's OK on your end. That's a total bummer about possibly having to cancel any plans for a while. I hate that feeling. It's like life isn't right if I'm not planning my next trip. Although I think after this one I'll be putting any other trips on hold until after the DCA expansion is completed unless a perfect opportunity arises. It pains me to say it. I want to take an annual birthday trip!

I am hating today's weather. Like really, really hating it! I miss the sun already.

:hug: I hope everything's OK on your end. That's a total bummer about possibly having to cancel any plans for a while. I hate that feeling. It's like life isn't right if I'm not planning my next trip. Although I think after this one I'll be putting any other trips on hold until after the DCA expansion is completed unless a perfect opportunity arises. It pains me to say it. I want to take an annual birthday trip!

I know that I have that trip after the first of the year with Dina so I am being apathetic this trip. It's like well, if I don't see WoC this trip I can catch it next time. Now I think I need to stop that and do everything that I want this trip.

I know that I have that trip after the first of the year with Dina so I am being apathetic this trip. It's like well, if I don't see WoC this trip I can catch it next time. Now I think I need to stop that and do everything that I want this trip.

I'm more of a plan each trip to the fullest you can kind of person, so that way if you try to wait out on something for another trip you wont be disappointed if something unexpected pops up and you can't!

I'm more of a plan each trip to the fullest you can kind of person, so that way if you try to wait out on something for another trip you wont be disappointed if something unexpected pops up and you can't!

I hadn't even thought about that until just recently. I am going to all balls on this and enjoy myself.

:rotfl: Me and creepy dancer dude have gotten quite close as he is the star of my DLR Halloweentime Information Boogie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter