Best Sea food restuarant

Flying Fish- Hands down....California Grill was great but since they remodeled a few years back it hasn't been the same.Love Kokomo's for Sushi.Never been to Cape May because we're not very good at Buffet's.Thought The Boathouse was average as best. Narcoosse is hit or miss.
IMHO of course.

Flying Fish. Best meal I've had on property.

I have to disagree. About 5-6 years ago, I was at Flying Fish and, yes, it was very very good.

However, more recently, we went and the food was terrible.

This seems to be a trend among Disney restaurants... higher prices, less availability, lower quality.

EDIT: This does not include the perennial favorites such as Cali Grille.

I’ve from New England. I haven’t had anything at WDW that rivals what I get at hime

exception is sushi of course, and Kimonos is the best
flying fish has excellent choices. Huge fan of the red snapper dish. Rarely branched out, because why? 😆

for me, Cape May was just ok. I know it has many fans, and enjoy!

I agree. Originally from north of Boston (have lived in SC and FL since). You can't seem to get good (previously UNFROZEN) seafood anywhere. I miss the lobster, haddock and Legal Seafoods (unfamiliar? It's a restaurant).

Seafood just stinks in the atlantic south.

We were there about 1 year ago and the food was good. Were you there more recently?
It would be disappointing if their quality has really gone down.

No... it was about 2 years ago. And, to be fair, I didn't order off the menu. I asked for the chef to make me something off the top of his head. It just wasn't good.

BlueZoo would be our choice. Not huge fans of Cape May or Flying Fish, but they usually seem to be pretty full. We have found the atmosphere and service at Boathouse to be really nice, but the food is average.

Flying Fish used to be really good all the time. Our recent experience has been hit and miss. For that kind of money, it's very disappointing. Haven't tried BlueZoo but that's because we're not a big fan of celebrity chefs (e.g. Cat Cora, Lagasse, Jamie Oliver to name a few).
For us, Cape May provides the best value and consistency. It's a buffet so don't expect Michelin quality food but crab legs are plentiful and enough variety on the buffet line to keep most folks coming back for more.

Flying Fish used to be really good all the time. Our recent experience has been hit and miss. For that kind of money, it's very disappointing. Haven't tried BlueZoo but that's because we're not a big fan of celebrity chefs (e.g. Cat Cora, Lagasse, Jamie Oliver to name a few).
For us, Cape May provides the best value and consistency. It's a buffet so don't expect Michelin quality food but crab legs are plentiful and enough variety on the buffet line to keep most folks coming back for more.

In terms of BlueZoo, my wife and I went there 10 years ago and it was the BEST.

I took her there for her birthday last July, and again, it seems prices have risen and quality declined. I won't go so far as to say it is bad, but just didn't seem AS GOOD.

I might attribute this opinion to nostalgia... the more time that goes by and the older you get, I think you tend to thinks were better "back then."

Boathouse at Disney Springs is great....as well as Flying Fish on the Boardwalk

BlueZoo would be our choice. Not huge fans of Cape May or Flying Fish, but they usually seem to be pretty full. We have found the atmosphere and service at Boathouse to be really nice, but the food is average.
We really enjoyed the food at BlueZoo, but it was very dark inside.
Our meals at Flying Fish were nearly as good and enjoyed the atmosphere more.

We really enjoyed the food at BlueZoo, but it was very dark inside.
Our meals at Flying Fish were nearly as good and enjoyed the atmosphere more.
I’m not sure if it’s changed since the remodeling as I haven’t been back but my only complaint, although a mild one, is the noise level. However it wasn’t enough to keep from going back several times. Always great food.

If you are boardwalk then FF is a good bet, especially if you are foodie type and looking for seafood . We consider ourselves foodies and seafood lovers - but - we love crab legs and clams, and our kids like the buffets - and we stay at Beach club, so for those reasons Cape May is a staple.

Boathouse, really good oysters... Blue points yum...
Flying Fish... solid choice... - amazing service at each visit...
Narcroosees - another solid choice, I will say that service here has been about 50/50 --- really not what I would call consistent...

Pretty much each TS restaurants offer some type of seafood, or fish dish.... Some of then are pretty tasty... some just okay....

There are a couple of spots in Orlando that serve some really great seafood... Restaurant Row has several spots and it's a easy uber ride from the parks lots to choose from...

Season 52 is a great spot, now this is a really nice spot for dinner --- think dinner date -not shorts and Mickey T-shirts kinda place... -Really great food and nice wine list... very spendy...

If you are wanting to get into seafood platter type place, the type that serve fresh catch of the day... and it was just caught hours before then a trip over to the coast is going to where you want to go.... not fancy just really good and fresh... some of the best seafood places are beach bars, or seafood shacks...

I'd contend that Flying Fish could be a destination restaurant regardless of its location. Truly exceptional food and experience.

I’m sure that it isn’t the greatest, but my family loves Cape May Cafe for dinner. It’s pretty good for a buffet, so everyone can find what they like aka Crab Legs! We also enjoy taking the boat over and getting that little break from the park.

We love Boathouse for the food and atmosphere. They are always accommodating with requests: go to is coconut shrimp minus the coconut. We sit in the bar area or request outside as the view is amazing.

Flying fish is 2 dining credits. If it was your only signiture meal, would you go to Flying fish or other? Only one of us would order fish but could choose something else.

If I was only doing one, I would choose Hollywood Brown Derby or California Grill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter