Best Sea food restuarant

I’ve from New England. I haven’t had anything at WDW that rivals what I get at hime

exception is sushi of course, and Kimonos is the best
flying fish has excellent choices. Huge fan of the red snapper dish. Rarely branched out, because why? 😆

for me, Cape May was just ok. I know it has many fans, and enjoy!

I don't hink you will be disappointed.
I would look at the menus for Flying Fish and BlueZoo. BlueZoo is just over at the Dolphin.
We've walked there many times from Boardwalk. It might be a 5 minute walk.
We will be on dining plan. I will see if BlueZoo is on that plan.

Thanks Tigger1

Flying fish is 2 dining credits. If it was your only signiture meal, would you go to Flying fish or other? Only one of us would order fish but could choose something else.

If you are looking for a very good Seafood meal on the DDP, I would. I've never ordered anything but seafood there, but have read many reviews that their nonseafood items are very good.

Last edited:
Flying fish is 2 dining credits. If it was your only signiture meal, would you go to Flying fish or other? Only one of us would order fish but could choose something else.
Reference your other thread if you want to just do one signature I'm not sure Flying Fish would be my choice. Don't get me wrong its a wonderful restaurant with delicious food but there are some better options on property.

The Boathouse is also good for seafood but if you are on the dining plan its 2 credits and IMO not worth that. However, if you want to forgo the plan you could have a nice lunch there and forgo the dining plan without spending a ton of money.

^^^😧

Sorry, couldn’t resist but we really dislike that place.

I would in all honesty say we not BIG fans of any seafood place on site, but if we had to recommend somwhere, it would be Flying Fish or bluezoo.

^^^
Good to hear about Sebastian’s. We’re planning to try it for the first time in December.

Narcroosees at the Grand Floridian. Always the best meal we have at WDW. The lobster, filet mignon, lobster bisque (among other dishes there) are amazing.

We found the seafood at Boathouse average (Louisiana native fwiw). Not worth 2 dining credits at all. Cape May and Coral Reef are also just ok...I’ve heard great things about Flying Fish but haven’t been.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter