Best thing you ever ate at...

Rebma512

Mouseketeer
Hello, we have a trip planned with many meals. Looking for your favorite entree, app, dessert, drinks(alcohol is always good too) anything at any of these places...

thanks in advance!

Narcoossee
Coral Reef lunch
Monsieur Paul dinner
Be our guest breakfast
Sanaa lunch
Be our guest dinner
Kona cafe dinner
Topolinos dinner
Jiko dinner

wasn’t going to mention the buffets-I guess I’ll throw them up here too..
Tusker House lunch
1900 Park Fare brunch (on Easter, hope Mary will still be there!?)
Ohana dinner
Cape May Cafe breakfast

I’ve done lots of reading to choose on these restaurants in the first place, looking to hear from you what your favorite things to order! Tips and tricks welcome as well!

thank you, thank you!

Narcoosee's - I don't believe it's currently on the menu, but was a side that came with the Lobster. It was a corn souffle, very light and great flavor, was very impressed with it.
Coral Reef lunch - This one is hard, we've started doing coral reef more and more lately, but food is just okay. The lobster seafood boil is pretty decent.
Jiko - Really about anything can be wonderful, though their seafood curry dish jumps out as unique but delicious. I'm also always partial to their salad from the land.

Narcoosee's - I don't believe it's currently on the menu, but was a side that came with the Lobster. It was a corn souffle, very light and great flavor, was very impressed with it.
Coral Reef lunch - This one is hard, we've started doing coral reef more and more lately, but food is just okay. The lobster seafood boil is pretty decent.
Jiko - Really about anything can be wonderful, though their seafood curry dish jumps out as unique but delicious. I'm also always partial to their salad from the land.
Thank you!
I’ll have to keep my eye open for the soufflé! We definitely picked coral reef because of our 5 and 2 year old. We were obviously very selfish in restaurant picks considering we have a 5 and 2 year old. Haha

Be our guest Dinner - Very pleasantly surprised with the Filet when we ate there. Also, looking forward to seeing the other answers for my own future trip planning!

Jiko - the fillet and macaroni and cheese as a side (had to ask specifically for the mac and cheese)
Ohana - the noodles, potstickers smothered in peanut sauce, and salad are my fave! I always get the special juice!
Coral Reef - I liked the crab cakes a lot.
Be our Guest dinner - Steak with fries - the dip for the fries is super tasty. I think it's some kind of truffle aioli. The strawberry cupcake was SO good!

Just as an FYI, signature restaurants are known to change menu items and preparations depending on what’s in season.

Seconding the filet at Be Our Guest though, it was really good, better than I expected.

Be our guest Dinner - Very pleasantly surprised with the Filet when we ate there. Also, looking forward to seeing the other answers for my own future trip planning!
Glad to hear that! We will be using the DDP, I know guys I know, you should probably pay out of pocket for the places that charge 2 credits but we’ll have plenty to go around and we are THOSE people that will (within reason and taste) make sure we get our moneys worth.
When is tour next trip planned?

Jiko - the fillet and macaroni and cheese as a side (had to ask specifically for the mac and cheese)
Ohana - the noodles, potstickers smothered in peanut sauce, and salad are my fave! I always get the special juice!
Coral Reef - I liked the crab cakes a lot.
Be our Guest dinner - Steak with fries - the dip for the fries is super tasty. I think it's some kind of truffle aioli. The strawberry cupcake was SO good!
I’ve heard about the Mac and cheese! Definitely noted, thank you!
At ohana, special juice for...? Salad?
crab cakes will be a nice deviation from steak for sure! Haha

Just as an FYI, signature restaurants are known to change menu items and preparations depending on what’s in season.

Seconding the filet at Be Our Guest though, it was really good, better than I expected.
Great to know, thank you! Filet seems to be the winner at Be our Guest!

I’ve heard about the Mac and cheese! Definitely noted, thank you!
At ohana, special juice for...? Salad?
crab cakes will be a nice deviation from steak for sure! Haha

I don't know what it's actually called - I just always ask for "that juice" that's served at breakfast and they instantly know! The salad comes to the table just like everything else. I know for awhile they had some kind of vegetable lettuce wrap - if that's still the case you can request the salad. We did.

I don't know what it's actually called - I just always ask for "that juice" that's served at breakfast and they instantly know! The salad comes to the table just like everything else. I know for awhile they had some kind of vegetable lettuce wrap - if that's still the case you can request the salad. We did.
I’m sorry for my ignorance, is it just a juice you drink? Or do you like pour or dip something in it?

I’m sorry for my ignorance, is it just a juice you drink? Or do you like pour or dip something in it?
It’s a drink, it’s usually called POG juice. Passion fruit, orange and guava juice. It’s very good!

Ohana’s best parts are the bread & butter, the salad, the potstickers/veggies/noodles and the dessert. The meats can be inconsistent.

I think it’s POG juice—just to drink. Although it made one helluva mimosa with the champagne we got for our anniversary!! (In Hawaii, not at Ohana LOL)

At Jiko my go-to dish is the wild boar appetizer with a side of Mac and cheese. The filet is good as well.

Narcoossee's: almond crusted cheesecake.

You can thank me after that first bite takes you to a happy place!
Thank you! Unlike my other half I’m a huge dessert fan-waiting for the day my bad eating habits catch up with me. Greatly appreciate direction when it comes to desserts as usually everything is appealing! Haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter