Big Apple, Boardwalk, and Beach - Bullies and Wrap-up (The End!) (pg 44)

I love your family. Y'all look like a hoot! It's always great to have a sense of humor, especially in Disney, gives it a whole knew meaning. I can't wait to read more. Keep it coming!

Thank you amberdc1987! :welcome: Thanks for reading! We try to have fun, and most of the time we do, at Disney or at home. I was going to say that it’s hard not to have fun at Disney, but plenty of people are able to accomplish that. I think you’re right – you have to have a sense of humor while you’re there and just roll with it!

Morris less...........or were you trying for Lessis more??? :confused3

Maybe Les Nessman!

I can see the overjoyed expression in that one guy in the middle.......... :rotfl2:

Oh yeah, I hadn’t noticed that! :laughing:

You can never have enough.......... :goofy:

‘zactly!

I hate when that happens! :headache:

Yeah, I think more often than not they’re a little shorter than what they post, but sometimes they’re longer, unfortunately. And that ride’s a bit of a slow loader.

Pat......is that you??? :rolleyes1

Hang on, I’m busy with official pool business.

Yes, always love that runaway train. And I almost feel sorry for Marlene. Clearly she'll never live that one down!

It’s really a great ride. You’re right, she never will! Mostly because of how mad she was. Nothing funnier than a mad 5-year-old!

That stinks. Always nice when a line is a little shorter than advertised. But the other way sucks.

It was really hot too. There are fans placed intermittently throughout the queue, and I remember lingering at a couple of them even though the line had inched-up a little.

Awesome picture!

We had fun with it!

You know, I remember hearing when it was released that they would have higher levels, but then I think I remember it being tested a few years ago and then going by the wayside. Maybe he just thinks he's playing a higher level and doesn't know as much as he thinks he does? :confused3 :rotfl:

That could be! That’d be a riot. I have no idea though. I can’t remember if he got his multi-card-combo thing to work. I did notice those binders that he had in the gift shops later.

Shorty’s great, but the mime is also one of my favorites.

I have gotten so far behind in my Dissing! Love your updates. Glad you finally made it to the Magic Kingdom! I'm glad you liked the MIne Ride. Since my girls are 9 and 6 (and were 8 and 5 the first time they rode it), it's a huge hit in our house.

Aw, thanks Clare! Yeah, I think your girls are right in the sweet spot of being perfect for that ride.

You found what we call the "Yak Chair" at Gaston's! My TR has the Yak Chair in it's title! We all had to get our picture taken in that chair and it holds a special place in my heart. :)

Ah yes, I’ve seen your report title, but I apologize that I haven’t read it. I can barely keep this one going these days. I’ll check it out when I can find some time.

Your Splash photo is one of the best I have ever seen. I'm still laughing about it. I'm glad James stayed in line and played along!

Thanks Clare, I’m glad you liked it!

Yay, Lauren got to meet Rapunzel! We met her for the first time last summer and loved her!

You never know, even older kids like the occasional princess meet-n-greet.

Can't wait to hear about your Be OUr Guest visit!

Great! I haven’t written it yet, but stay tuned!

Glad you all had fun on Big Thunder and Splash. The girls did a great job setting up the ride photo nose- I mean pose.

I have trouble getting my teen boy to participate in silly ride photos.

May I present:

Hears No Evil. Speaks No Evil. Sees No Evil. Refuses to Participate

Oh yeah! I remember that photo! "Refuses to Participate" -- hilarious! :rotfl: It must be something with that age.

MK_SPLASH_7416064265_zpsoscstqdo.jpeg

:lmao: Perfect! One of the more original ones I've seen.

higher levels (of SotMK geekiness).

This person is pretty focused to give credit where credit's due. I've not seen this level of geekiness in a long time.

Anyway, before we got in line, Judy reminded us to reapply sunscreen.

MK_SPLASH_7416064265_zpsoscstqdo.jpeg

Love it!!!!

Hmmm, this is the trouble with taking so long to write a trip report! I’m thinking they were kind of on the way into the restroom...so not technically inside, but not really an area that ladies would feel comfortable looking around. Maybe someone else reading this knows the answer?

Ah I think.... they are just inside the Men's side- far enoiugh inside that I had Marv go in to take pictures... :rolleyes1

I could see them but not good enough to get good shots.

Maybe Les Nessman!

:rotfl2: WKRP... :rotfl2:

Hang on, I’m busy with official pool business.

Or just being run around and driven insane. :crutches::crazy:

Catching up on the Dis after being gone so long.

Love the ride photo! What a cute idea! Love the story of Marlene on BTMRR....my niece probably still hates me after we took her on Space Mountain last fall. :)

Jill in CO

:lmao: Perfect! One of the more original ones I've seen.

Not too bad for coming up with the idea in line, and not having a chance to bring other props -- like a Monopoly board.

This person is pretty focused to give credit where credit's due. I've not seen this level of geekiness in a long time.

Hey I appreciate any occasion that makes me feel like I'm leaning the slightest bit more towards the cool kids.

Love it!!!!

Thanks! Glad you like it!

Ah I think.... they are just inside the Men's side- far enoiugh inside that I had Marv go in to take pictures... :rolleyes1

That's what I was thinking. Aw c'mon, you can just be a pushy crazy-lady at Disney.

I could see them but not good enough to get good shots.

Who's that, the guys?

Lauren read this update and asked me if I wanted a picture of the wall-painting from the girls' side, so here it is:

B730CA8A-DDB3-4554-B842-AABABBA15ECA_zpsootwttuc.jpg

I can't figure out the perspective of it -- the red fire-alarm-light box looks like it's high on the wall, but the "break glass" box looks like you're looking down on it. Is the wall curved or something?

Right you are!

Or just being run around and driven insane. :crutches::crazy:

That's a safe bet. ;)

Catching up on the Dis after being gone so long.

Welcome back Jill!

Love the ride photo! What a cute idea! Love the story of Marlene on BTMRR....my niece probably still hates me after we took her on Space Mountain last fall. :)

It was fun to do something wacky like that...we couldn't wait to show Judy.

That must be something that aunts can get away with a little easier since you don't have to live with the kid every day!

Now that I'd love to see!

If you go onto Google and do an image search on "Splash Mountain board games" you'll see lots.

Because most of the time you feel.........?

...an incredibly huge amount of leaning toward the cool kids. Hey, I subscribe to your thread don't I?!

Something else to pack for October??? :scratchin

Good point! Start your "staged ride photos" planning now Steppe!

Like a nut......:rolleyes1

Well sometimes, and sometimes he don't :teeth:

That reference is showing your age there. I had to google it, of course. :rolleyes1

That's what I was thinking. Aw c'mon, you can just be a pushy crazy-lady at Disney.

Or I can just go in because at that moment I want to identify with that gender..... :rotfl2: Oh wait that would only work in Charlotte City limits if the governor didn't shut it down. Now we are National news. :sad2:

I can't figure out the perspective of it -- the red fire-alarm-light box looks like it's high on the wall, but the "break glass" box looks like you're looking down on it. Is the wall curved or something?

Actually it is curved. :)

That reference is showing your age there. I had to google it, of course. :rolleyes1

Suuuure you did.....:rolleyes1

:crazy2: You'se yung whippersnappers........ :headache:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

GLENN!! I may be late to the party but I'm here now!

You have no idea how excited I am to see that you're still writing TRs!! Now, I have some catching up to do =D

Something else to pack for October??? :scratchin

Hmmm.... There are so many, MANY ideas swirling in this head of mine.

Like a nut......:rolleyes1

Well sometimes, and sometimes he don't :teeth:

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

If you go onto Google and do an image search on "Splash Mountain board games" you'll see lots.

Ok, now I'm curious!

...an incredibly huge amount of leaning toward the cool kids. Hey, I subscribe to your thread don't I?!

It's the cool place to be. Leaning like a Pro, you are!

Good point! Start your "staged ride photos" planning now Steppe!

You KNOW it! It won't disappoint.

Uh huh, sure you did.

Or I can just go in because at that moment I want to identify with that gender..... :rotfl2: Oh wait that would only work in Charlotte City limits if the governor didn't shut it down. Now we are National news. :sad2:

Don't even get me started.... :mic::mic::mic::mic::mic::mic:

I'm all caught up!!

I loved learning about all the art around Rockefeller. I'll have to check it out more closely the next time I'm in NYC. New York is one of those cities I can't get tired of.

Wow, you did an overnight drive!!! I don't think I could ever do that. It's great that you got to Disney so early!

I LOOOVE that Splash photo!!!!!! I'm always planning my poses for ride photos. I hope I can talk my relatives into doing some poses with me, haha.

:crazy2: You'se yung whippersnappers........ :headache:

You know, I don't even know what a whippersnapper is, other than they're always young.

You sure are. Looks like it's going to be a while before any concerts come to town!

Actually it is curved. :)

Aha! So hard to tell in that picture, except for how the perspective looks weird.

Suuuure you did.....:rolleyes1

:rolleyes1

Hey don't be stealing my Thunder , that's my line !!!:rotfl2:

As a percentage of your age, he's catching up to you.

GLENN!! I may be late to the party but I'm here now!

YUKI!!! :welcome: I'm glad you're here! How ya been?! You're all married and living on a different continent now?

You have no idea how excited I am to see that you're still writing TRs!! Now, I have some catching up to do =D

Well I'm slooowly writing this TR. So little time.

Hmmm.... There are so many, MANY ideas swirling in this head of mine.

It seems like you're just begging Marv to take a shot at this comment. :laughing:

Ok, now I'm curious!

I think I've given you sufficient time to google.

It's the cool place to be. Leaning like a Pro, you are!

Always!

You KNOW it! It won't disappoint.

Looking forward to it.

Uh huh, sure you did.

:rolleyes1

Look it you youngsters I have the Senior department all sewed UP:sad2::rolleyes1:rotfl2:

That you do!

I'm all caught up!!

See, that didn't take long at all!

I loved learning about all the art around Rockefeller. I'll have to check it out more closely the next time I'm in NYC. New York is one of those cities I can't get tired of.

It's a really interesting city. The art deco styling on the Rockefeller buildings is pretty easy to spot.

Wow, you did an overnight drive!!! I don't think I could ever do that. It's great that you got to Disney so early!

We still didn't drive all the way through to Disney, but yeah, it was a different departure scenario than I had been thinking!

I LOOOVE that Splash photo!!!!!! I'm always planning my poses for ride photos. I hope I can talk my relatives into doing some poses with me, haha.

You're the tour guide -- they have to do what you say!

Hey Glenn one of my ROAMINGS is to Pa this year !!! Lancaster to be exact!!!

Ah yes, you're getting to near my neck-of-the-woods. Keep me posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter