BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

I know this could change but I don't like the flight attendant. Terrible customer skills. I bet the airline that she works for didn't like what she had to say. Not into the retired detective and the Vegas girl. I like the country girl that likes the tall guy. Oh and SwaggyC is playing too hard and turning me off. Can't wait to know names, LOL.

First thing my husband said, "She has no identifying airline garb on and a bad attitude, she doesn't work for that airline anymore".
She rubbed me the wrong way from the start.
Love Samantha, the welder!!!! They guy from Orlando is a cutie and seems to ok so far.
Swaggy C, gonna go fast. Vegas girl oy she's terrible.

So far so good!!!

I like Swaggy C, though I may be biased because we are both from CT. I thought he made a stupid choice with who he decided to save last night, especially after he told Angela right out that she's safe. I guess I don't see him sticking around too long.

I think the tech theme is super cheesy and making someone into a robot is annoying :crazy2:

That colorful RockStar needs to go soon…or put on a shirt that actually fits.

I'm the opposite of everyone. I like Swaggy...he's fun in the DR and I love that he's talking out loud so feeders will know what he's thinking. He took Bayleigh's unsolicited advice extremely well. At first I thought he was going to laugh it off in an "I got this" attitude but instead he appreciated the tip and took her in as an ally.

Preshow, I was on the fence about Sam but I feel bad for her being a robot for so long. There's the chance she'll sort of blend and overhear things not meant for her ears but at the same time it will be difficult for her to make a personal connection during this crucial time in the game. And I LOVED that Angie Rockstar was jealous of Kaycee's "punishment". haha!

Steve has to stop acting like a cop and that bath clip was hilarious.

Tyler's expression are priceless. He's my favorite and I hope he goes far.

I don't mind Swaggy, he just needs to tone it down and stop referring to himself in the third person. If he can do that, I think he can be an interesting fun player.
Since we are allowed rumors, Evel Dick said there is a heavy rumor that Sam and Steve are on the block with Sam the target. Makes sense since Sam has that robot punishment, which I think is totally unfair to her. She cannot make the friendships she needs to this week being in some back room while she tries to talk through a screen.
I agree the flight attendant will probably not have her job anymore after she said she is nice to customers if she feels like it, WTH.

I like Winston and Brett

The Vegas girl reminds me of Rachel.

The police guy for trying to be undercover on BB is way too policee.....(I know not a word ;) )

I don't like the robot thing.......poor Sam.

The whole "tech" thing might get annoying at least for this old grandma. ;)

Last edited:

I actually get drink or snack or fiddle on my laptop during the challenges...just care about the outcome.

Same here...I want to see real interactions between the houseguests. The comps are eh. Last night they took up way too much time.

Not sure what I think of the theme, or the robot - not sure if that's gonna end up working out well during the season. Off the bat I couldn't stand Brett he spent so much time bragging about how smart he was and what a great job he had it just rubbed me the wrong way. Also not a fan of the lifeguard or Rachel the vegas dancer. I did like Sam, so she's likely to go home, my pics always go home early. Not sure any of the males stuck out as someone that I liked, other than the older cop and Swaggy they all kind of blended together.

The robot is a BRUTAL punishment for Sam. I'm worried she's gonna go home just because of it. I feel so bad for her right now on feeds, everyone else is socializing and drinking alcohol and she is just standing there as a robot :(

Sam & Steve nominated.

Felt really bad for Sam, her sweet little voice breaks my heart. She will probably go first.
Yes, Steve the cop, he has cop written all over him. My husband is always made as a cop, its kinda funny because he is low-key but he has "the look" and so does Steve.
"Rockstar" needs to go and so does the "life coach" girl. When she said she didn't like the HOH comp. because she has to hurt someones game, I was done with her. Hmmmmm....... have you ever watched Big Brother?? Its ruining someones game all the time.

The robot is a BRUTAL punishment for Sam. I'm worried she's gonna go home just because of it. I feel so bad for her right now on feeds, everyone else is socializing and drinking alcohol and she is just standing there as a robot :(

I think it's the worst punishment ever on the show. This wouldn't be so bad further into the game after she's made some connections with other houseguests but she has missed out on an essential part of the game by being absent for the first 2 weeks. She wasn't too high on my list going in but I feel terrible for her.

I think it's the worst punishment ever on the show. This wouldn't be so bad further into the game after she's made some connections with other houseguests but she has missed out on an essential part of the game by being absent for the first 2 weeks. She wasn't too high on my list going in but I feel terrible for her.

What kills me is Kasey got a much easier "punishment" and I want to know how they decided to make Sam the robot??
Its not an equal punishment at all. They should have both been robots

What kills me is Kasey got a much easier "punishment" and I want to know how they decided to make Sam the robot??

That's like last year with the Den of Temptation. Jessica was able to cancel an eviction but Ramses had to put himself on the block.

Yeah the punishments aren't equal, but neither were the games they played for them. One game was essentially luck, roam around in the dark and find something and the other game at least involved some amount of skill and coordination. In one game the winner was chosen with a random folder and the other the winner was the person who did best - so being equal doesn't seem to be particularly important to BB.

I hate the whole robot thing. It’s not even funny where at least we’d get a laugh out of it. Please I hope it’s not around all season.

So I am reading another forum and it appears JC was talking to vulgar last night to the women, that I can't even try to clean up what he said and write it here with our being banned. If what they are saying is what he said, then he should be thrown out of the game pronto.

Also, Bayleigh (flight attendant) & Swaggy were making out last night, our first shomance of the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter